LEGO Rock Band Volume Hack?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by SixtySixHundred, Jun 17, 2010.

Jun 17, 2010
  1. SixtySixHundred
    OP

Member SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Allrighty, I love me some LEGO Rock Band as the songs are great and it doesn't require that stupid guitar grip peripheral, but my trouble is this...

Me and my GF have just had a baby and while he's sleeping, I like to get my game on. The thing is, I can't play over headphones in the fear of not hearing my boy waking up, but when I play using the DSLite's speakers, it's far too quiet and I just can't enjoy the game. I also tried plugging the DS into my sound system but even on the lowest volume, it's too loud.

So I'm wondering if someone could hack the ROM or create an AR code to increase the volume a little. My boy wouldn't wake up if my DS were a little louder and I'd still be able to hear him if he woke up and needed me.

Thanks for reading...

2. cosmiccow

Member cosmiccow Original Hippie

Germany
    Duct tape & pillows --> your speakers.
    Solved.

No, sorry, I have no Idea.. But I also love LEGO Rock Band for DS [​IMG] The button controls are just so much more fun compared to the DS guitar grip.. If you don't know the homebrew Video Games Hero, check it out. It only has midi music, but lots of great songs and a similar button control scheme.

3. SixtySixHundred
    OP

Member SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] pillows and duct tape would probably work.

Thanks for that recommendation, I didn't know about that Video Game Hero before, I'm loading it on my flashcart right now...

EDIT: Fantastic piece of homebrew! Good fun! Thanks for that.