Lego Rock Band (NTSC) USB Loader Black Screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by spark32, Nov 4, 2009.

Nov 4, 2009
  1. spark32
    OP

Newcomer spark32 Member

Canada
    I can`t get this game to load with any USB Loader. I`ve tried USB Loader GX IOS 249, it shows a black screen, then flashes green, then goes black again. Anyone get this to load and if so, how?

2. justmike

Member justmike GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Have you tried USB Config?

3. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    Use a USB loader with configurable settings (seriously, almost all of them should allow these by now). Use Hermes IOS 223 (37-merged-36), Block IOS Reload enabled, Anti-002 fix enabled. This runs it perfectly and supports the USB instruments.

In general, if you get the green flash instead of a Error002 but the game doesn't load, Anti-002 is what you need.

4. spark32
    OP

Newcomer spark32 Member

Canada
    There is no 37 with 36 option. There is an IOS 38, 37 with 38, and 38 with 60.

5. transam81

Member transam81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've got a similar problem with BandHero (PAL) won't Work on (NTSC) Wii. Same symptoms, i tried 223 and Anti 002 fix. but still get the black screen and no sound.

Posts merged

I've got a similar problem with BandHero (PAL) won't Work on (NTSC) Wii. Same symptoms, i tried 223 and Anti 002 fix. but still get the black screen and no sound. some ppl say they found a fix but won't say what that is.

Posts merged

I've got a similar problem with BandHero (PAL) won't Work on (NTSC) Wii. Same symptoms, i tried 223 and Anti 002 fix. but still get the black screen and no sound. some ppl say they found a fix but won't say what that is. I've tried on GX and R7 to no avail.

6. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    Did you block IOS reload? If not, the loader/game will try to reload and use 249, resulting in blackscreens.

7. nikeymikey

Member nikeymikey Waiting for SALT to rescue the Wii U Scene!!

United Kingdom
    I am running Lego Rock Band on Cfg Loader with Cios222 v4 (38 merge 37), anti 002 on and thats the only settings i am using everything else default. Game runs perfectly, Same for Band Hero!!

8. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Have you played PINKS SO WHAT yet on lego Rock Band Usbloaders no matter what one i used froze on "tonight" 3/4 way through the song
    LOL i just reinstalled it and now it all works from cios249 rev17