LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Bladexdsl, May 22, 2013.

1. Bladexdsl
    OP

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    aw yeah another lego game is now out and it sounds like it's gonna be as BIG as undercover including special features unique to the wiiu. so who is getting it? going to get me one tomorrow whenever the fucking morons get the mofo in stock! :hateit:

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/05/lego-batman-2-comes-to-wii-u/

2. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    this game was lego city before lego city i played all the way on the wii last year. its pretty good

3. Ergo

Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    Up until Lego City, it was my favorite of all the LEGO games, and anyone that didn't play it last year should do themselves a favor and get it now.

(Does anyone know if this one comes with all the DLC from the other versions included?)

4. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    i would be right now if the fucking thing was out. checked jb, eb games, target even god damned k-mart none of them had it in yet! apparently the release data is different from the STOCK date here!! :hateit:

5. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2013
    United States
    As I already have the Wii version I won't be getting the Wii U version. I'm sure the gamepad features are an added bonus, but even without them it's still a fantastic game!

6. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    it's different than the wii version it's not just a port apart from the gamepad features it's also in HD

7. Ergo

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    Allegedly, it also has the DLC that was missing from the Wii and PC (argh!) versions.

8. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    this games pretty damn cool and it's just as huge as undercover. the load times are A LOT quicker too they must have figured out how to make it faster in this :P

9. Jan1tor

Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Ohio
    Great game! Have this on my 3DS and Xbox so I won't be buying it again. I'm at 98% ib 3DS abd 75% on Xbox.

10. Ergo

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    It is a great game, but Gotham is nowhere near the size of Lego City.

11. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    flying is so much cooler than driving though :P

12. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    this has to be a bug​
    i have 249 bricks i've completed all the missions, free play, lego gotham city (did it twice both story and freeplay), rescued all the citizens found all the canisters, got all the yellow and red bricks around the city yet it says i'm missing 1 gold brick?!! the only thing left do unlock is a gold door but to get it i need 250 bricks . on the gamepad a gold brick is still appearing where lego gothan city is WTF glitch?!!! :hateit:

13. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    • MBXW7V - Gold Brick Finder
    if all else fails.

14. Bladexdsl
    OP

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    i have the gold brick finder it shows nothing

it says in a guide when you complete lego gothan city in freeplay you get HQ motrbike...well i didn't get it plus the gold brick that comes with it!! BS :angry:

15. chop

chop GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2010
    Pontefract
    Didn't realise that the Wiiu version was different to Wii, wont get it though I think this is the poorest Lego game since Indy 2. Dull boring city with nothing to do. Lego City Undercover isn't the sandbox game we were promised either once it's complete you'll never play on it again.

Why couldn't they add some open features, e.g. unlock the taxi and taxi driver and it becomes crazy taxi lego.
    unlock the zombie and you can start a zombie plague which you can then extinguish. All those characters and vehicles but the same one surround you in your area.