Gaming LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
aw yeah another lego game is now out and it sounds like it's gonna be as BIG as undercover including special features unique to the wiiu. so who is getting it? going to get me one tomorrow whenever the fucking morons get the mofo in stock! :hateit:

he Wii U version of the game is set to showcase functionality unique to the console by taking advantage of the GamePad controller. Players will be able to navigate through Gotham City using an enhanced interactive map, as well as choosing their favorite DC Comics superheroes with the touchscreen. Folks who like to take the game away from the living room can play the game on the GamePad or have a second player jump in on it as well, without having having to share via split screen.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/05/lego-batman-2-comes-to-wii-u/

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up until Lego City, it was my favorite of all the LEGO games, and anyone that didn't play it last year should do themselves a favor and get it now.

(Does anyone know if this one comes with all the DLC from the other versions included?)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i would be right now if the fucking thing was out. checked jb, eb games, target even god damned k-mart none of them had it in yet! apparently the release data is different from the STOCK date here!! :hateit:

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I already have the Wii version I won't be getting the Wii U version. I'm sure the gamepad features are an added bonus, but even without them it's still a fantastic game!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this games pretty damn cool and it's just as huge as undercover. the load times are A LOT quicker too they must have figured out how to make it faster in this :P

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this games pretty damn cool and it's just as huge as undercover. the load times are A LOT quicker too they must have figured out how to make it faster in this :P

It is a great game, but Gotham is nowhere near the size of Lego City.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this has to be a bug​
i have 249 bricks i've completed all the missions, free play, lego gotham city (did it twice both story and freeplay), rescued all the citizens found all the canisters, got all the yellow and red bricks around the city yet it says i'm missing 1 gold brick?!! the only thing left do unlock is a gold door but to get it i need 250 bricks . on the gamepad a gold brick is still appearing where lego gothan city is WTF glitch?!!! :hateit:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have the gold brick finder it shows nothing

it says in a guide when you complete lego gothan city in freeplay you get HQ motrbike...well i didn't get it plus the gold brick that comes with it!! BS :angry:

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't realise that the Wiiu version was different to Wii, wont get it though I think this is the poorest Lego game since Indy 2. Dull boring city with nothing to do. Lego City Undercover isn't the sandbox game we were promised either once it's complete you'll never play on it again.

Why couldn't they add some open features, e.g. unlock the taxi and taxi driver and it becomes crazy taxi lego.
unlock the zombie and you can start a zombie plague which you can then extinguish. All those characters and vehicles but the same one surround you in your area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.