"Legendary Dark Knights" mod released for DMCV - PC

LDKs screenshot.PNG

Modders The Hitchhiker and Dr.Penguin have just released a mode attempting to replicate the Legendary Dark Knight mode of DMC5 Special Edition on PC. Available to any who own a PC copy of DMC5, this mod allows the game to spawn massive hoards of enemies to cleave through in Musou style, as well as boasting custom encounters for nearly every mission. This also includes the addition of Cavaliere Angelo, previously the main boss of Mission 11, as a miniboss.

Use of this mod requires the Cheat Engine alongside SSSiyan's Cheat Table (which has just been updated for LDKs compatibility), and Fluffy Manager 5000. From the mod's Nexus page:
How to use:
Install Legendary Dark Knights with the Fluffy Mod manager.
Start the Game
Run the SSSiyan Collaborative Cheat Table
Activate LDK compatibility.

You can use the sliders to adjust the enemy spawn limit depending on your PC's power.

The Hitchhiker has said that he intends to release an update after the DLC containing Vergil is released on December 15th in order to give the mod compatibility with him.

DOWNLOADS:
:arrow:Legendary Dark Knights' mod
:arrow:SSSiyan's Cheat Table
:arrow:Fluffy Manager

UPDATE: Legendary Dark Knights has been updated to include compatibility for Vergil. It has also been integrated into SSSiyan's Cheat Table, which is itself now a Cheat Trainer.

Last edited by Meteor7,

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
OP
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I'd been playing through this on our twitch channel yesterday right after it was released, and by god, I love it so much. It's exceedingly polished, frantic, and it's not afraid to throw 15 scudo angelos, 4 proto angelos, 3 furies, a behemoth, and 9 hell bats in a room with you at once and be like "you figure it out, tough guy."

Also, there's a surprise at the end of Mission 7 that I never saw coming and it got me all giddy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1