Gaming Left For Dead DLC --- FREE FOR PC & 360!!

D

Deleted User

WildWon said:
Takeshi said:
Thanks for the heads up Wildwon. I just received my copy of Left 4 Dead yesterday and played only the first campaign in split screen co-op, but I have to say it's a great game.

No prob
smile.gif
And yes, its a fun fun game. Will you be joining in on any of the many nights of XBL online play that everyone seems to enjoy?
(which i'll be joining w/in the next month... cannot wait!
Yeah, why not -- sounds fun and if I'm home I'd sure like to play with fellow tempers! I've got my 360 for just over a month now and XBox Live is really awesome for online multiplayer.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yardsman said:
Awesome that it will be free, but makes me wonder why they can't do the same for the TF2 updates

Because TF2 is not the phenomenon that L4D has become. L4D (kinda) came out quietly, then fully exploded when people started playing and talking about it. TF2 is still a very niche game. L4D is for everyone.

Look at Burnout Paradise. They've done a BUNCH of free DLC, because tons of people fell in love with that game... it was an unexpectedly well-developed, well-thought-out, entertaining romp. So, they'll get more people buying the full game FOR the free DLC, because its that damned good.

L4D follows that exact sentiment.

We need more unexpected smash-hit games.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Takeshi said:
WildWon said:
Takeshi said:
Thanks for the heads up Wildwon. I just received my copy of Left 4 Dead yesterday and played only the first campaign in split screen co-op, but I have to say it's a great game.

No prob
smile.gif
And yes, its a fun fun game. Will you be joining in on any of the many nights of XBL online play that everyone seems to enjoy?
(which i'll be joining w/in the next month... cannot wait!
Yeah, why not -- sounds fun and if I'm home I'd sure like to play with fellow tempers! I've got my 360 for just over a month now and XBox Live is really awesome for online multiplayer.
I've got just the for you thing!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=135074

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters