Leetmod.com Down? Am I Screwed?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Kyle1022, Aug 2, 2011.

Aug 2, 2011
  1. Kyle1022
    OP

Newcomer Kyle1022 Newbie

United States
    Hey everyone! First of all I'm a new poster, and I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum. If so, can a mod please move or delete it? Thanks [​IMG]

Anyway, I'm a first-time flashcart buyer and decided to purchase the Acekard 2i from a site called leetmod.com. I purchased it via Paypal last night, along with an 8gig micro sd card from amazon. So I went on amazon to check my order, and it said it had been processed and was on it's way. I then went on leetmod to check the flashcart's status, and it's not the same site at all...it just displays a weird message now, no matter how I try to access it.

Can someone check the website and make sure I'm not going crazy? And could anyone who's used leetmod comment on it's reliability? I researched the site before I bought, and it seemed legit...plus it's even listed on Acekard's official website as a trusted seller. But I find it odd that their site happened to go down or get hacked right as I bought my first flashcart from them...something's fishy, or I'm just very unlucky [​IMG]

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

2. Dregath

Newcomer Dregath Newbie

Australia
    I can confirm that it's not just you getting the message
    Looks like something hackers tend to do when the exploit a site, I'd try emailing them and ask about your order and if you can't get a response after a few days refund your paypal payment immediately.

3. Kyle1022
    OP

Newcomer Kyle1022 Newbie

United States
    Haha yeah, that's the message...looks like it's just my luck huh? Oh well, I guess I'll do that and hoped they shipped my order before getting hacked. It's pretty ironic though, hacking a website dedicated to hacking... [​IMG]

4. benG7

Newcomer benG7 Newbie

France
    Ordered a Supercard from them, it was dead after 2 months
    contacted them: no answers whatsoever
    they're happy to sell but certainly not to serve.
    AVOID THEM by all means!!!!!