OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys kiafazool here with my first blog
and LEBRON JAMES JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S GOING TO SOUTHBEACH MIAMI to join WADE AND BOSH
well he just announced this and i disagree with his choice because he just killed a very good competition in the EAST
it was supposed to be
Wade,Bosh VS LeBron,Amar'e

i wanted him to go to KNICKS and to Amar'e
now Amar'e is alone and HEAT ARE GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

lebron was going to get more money in ny but stupidly chose miami where he wont get the max (or all 3 get max)

What do u guys think?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted him to go to the Knicks since the Knicks sucked and we needed more good players. Plus I am in New York.

EDIT: Also if he went to the Knicks he could have a good Legacy since no one had one yet in the Knicks...

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats soooo true about the competition.

WTF THEY'RE GONNA KILL

LOL I JUST NOTICED

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
danny600kill said:
Why is money important, I'm sure that's not why he plays basketball
everyone plays in the nba for MONEY
where do u live (under a rock)?

but lebrons decision was meant for a championship
he wants one championship

Jakob95 said:
I wanted him to go to the Knicks since the Knicks sucked and we needed more good players. Plus I am in New York.

EDIT: Also if he went to the Knicks he could have a good Legacy since no one had one yet in the Knicks...
yea i wanted him in orange too and with amar'e

QUOTE(Crazzy1 @ Jul 8 2010, 09:43 PM)
Thats soooo true about the competition.
yea it would've been great
now its just win, win, win

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They are not guaranteed to win a championship by any means.
They have better credentials than most teams but I wouldn't guarantee anything until we see them in action.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Potticus said:
They have better credentials than most teams but I wouldn't guarantee anything until we see them in action.
if they dont win a championship in there first season
then i feel sorry for lebron because he lost a $120 million deal with Cleveland and wade bosh and lebron are stuck together for 4 years

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:
then i feel sorry for lebron because he lost a $120 million deal with Cleveland and wade bosh and lebron are stuck together for 4 years

And the next year more money is available allowing for better players.

If all 3 of them were to take 12 mil instead of 16 mil I have no doubt in my mind they would win from having quality role players.

If they all 3 take the max they can only sign minimum salary contracts.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Potticus said:
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:

If all 3 of them were to take 12 mil instead of 16 mil I have no doubt in my mind they would win from having quality role players.

they have to take the 12mil because if they dont they will only have 3 players playing on the court
laugh.gif

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:

they have to take the 12mil because if they dont they will only have 3 players playing on the court
laugh.gif

No they don't. If they all take 16 mil then they can sign as many players as they want for the minimum salary.
If they take 12 they can get some decent support players.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Potticus said:
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:
kiafazool said:
Potticus said:

laugh.gif

No they don't. If they all take 16 mil then they can sign as many players as they want for the minimum salary.
If they take 12 they can get some decent support players.
i know that i was joking about only 3 players
i know you can get players for minimum salary but if they want decent players/defence so all 3 of them need to get 12 mill

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that much veterans are willing to come to a team like the heat for a minimum salary where if 1 superstar gets injured you have the whole system recked.Knowing Pat Riley the system he puts in will utilize every players skill on the court and if 1 gets injured it would need to be changed drastically especially if it is a large injury.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I'm not surprised.

Although he would've made, like, thirty million dollars more with the Cavs, the talent and potential of the Heat outweighed it. Lebron should have a lot of fun and success with the Heat.

Also, Ohio's whole "loyalty" campaign sham they were trying to pull with Lebron was completely ridiculous. They haven't been exactly loyal to Lebron in the past, and took him for granted, basically. Their outlook on Lebron was directly proportional to how useful he was being. If, god-forbid, there was ever a time during a game where he wasn't scoring all of Cleveland's points, we'd be sour with poor Lebron until he redeemed himself. Everyone has off days, people. If we can't appreciate Lebron, why should Lebron stay with us?

Somewhat unrelated: Facebook is amazing. With it, I could watch everyone's Lebron frustrations and celebrations in real-time.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
nutella5600 said:
i dont care why the amount of money lebron makes is important to you. but anyway, ive always used the heat in 2k10 and scored all my points with wade. i think ill continue to do that in 2k11.

That's the point I was trying to make, really. It isn't important.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fuck the knicks. just leave them there were no one cares about them. I wanted lebron in chicago. I wanted to have visions of mj again....but no.

Although I'm not ecstatic to see lebron in Miami....it should make for some good games. Like some said theres no gurantee they're gonna win. The lakers are still too young even with fisher getting older and older. Well just have to see how wade and lebron adapt to each other. no debate till preseason start.

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have been to both Miami and Cleveland, and no one in their right mind would stay in a craphole like Cleveland. From a basketball standpoint, Lebron has given Cleveland seven strong years and was unable to bring a championship there. Seven long years he played his heart out for them, he doesn't owe them a thing. In the NBA it's not good enough anymore to have a good tough team or team with one major star. In order to win championships you need to basically have an all star team like the very top tier soccer teams in Europe.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
nutella5600 said:
i dont care why the amount of money lebron makes is important to you. but anyway, ive always used the heat in 2k10 and scored all my points with wade. i think ill continue to do that in 2k11.

That's the point I was trying to make, really. It isn't important.
sorry, i only read the first post. i also meant to say know, not care. i need sleep.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast