emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I'm just saying people seemed to have this belief that the seal of approval meant something when in fatc it didn't. Ninty want to make money and they'll do by licensing shit games on their consoles wheter it be NES, Wii or DS. Add fair dues to them, they're making a shitload of cash.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Nah, I'm just saying people seemed to have this belief that the seal of approval meant something when in fatc it didn't. Ninty want to make money and they'll do by licensing shit games on their consoles wheter it be NES, Wii or DS. Add fair dues to them, they're making a shitload of cash.

Well, Atari didn't have a seal of approval and look at all of the junk that came on the Atari 2600. The Nintendo seal did block some games satan shouldn't even play, Action 52 being one of them (although, it was sold unlicensed).

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not attacking Ninty here, I'm just saying some people take an overly romantic view on things. And the belief on the seal of approval was on of those. There are shit games on the Nintendo consoles, there are shit games on Sony and MS consoles.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oveneise said:
emigre said:

Well, Atari didn't have a seal of approval and look at all of the junk that came on the Atari 2600. The Nintendo seal did block some games satan shouldn't even play, Action 52 being one of them (although, it was sold unlicensed).
But without Action 52 we wouldn't have one of the greatest (and Nico Nico Douga's favorite) video game themes ever.

Speaking of that, I just recently beat Cheetahmen 2
yay.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
sand of destruction (ds), loz wind waker and loz oracle of ages or something. I got sick playing wind waker and oracle of ages I haven't been able to beat the goddamn game for the last 8 years

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first on: everything that apart from hype makes stupid fanboys raging on everyone not playing the game[cod,wow,halo etc]
not counting hetero-based games[yeah, i know] and games i didn't care about anyway
as well as nout counting that it's impossible to pick only one....i go with:

disappointment

a lot in starfox assault and starfox command

a world crashed inside of me after playing them, especially command
it's not the worst game and it's ok....but for me it's a falcon punch with over 9000 power in the heart

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red Dead Redemption

It was talked up quite a bit by a few of my friends. When I finally got my hands on it...it lasted just over an hour. I'm all for story and exposition but I want to play a damn game, not ride a horse and listen to some old dude talk for 10 minutes followed by ten minutes of cutscenes followed by mindless horseriding and coyote shooting around a farm. Wasn't impressed with the controls. Voice acting was decent though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1