Gaming Leaks are fake!

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As some of you know, Sun and Moon were "leaked" today. DO NOT DOWNLOAD! These leaks have been confirmed fake.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There appears to be a legitimate leak of Moon, though the Sun leak is fake. I'm reading this all second-hand, though, as I try not to visit 4chan from public IPs.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's safe to assume the one posted on 4chan is going to be fake. Now if it's posted on the iso site, it's also safe to assume it's legit. They have a pretty staff over there and won't let a fake rom fly.

Reactions: Zyteus

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit dude how paranoid can you be?
If I'm places where I know my traffic is being monitored, like lecture halls or work, I don't access sites with rampant NSFW content; I don't need to deal with getting called in to review my internet usage, or the hassle of using a VPN. I just browse those sites on my own time. There's no paranoia involved; when I was a freshman, every third time I tried accessing 4chan from the dorms the IP I'd been assigned had been banned for posting CP.

Daisy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I'm places where I know my traffic is being monitored, like lecture halls or work, I don't access sites with rampant NSFW content; I don't need to deal with getting called in to review my internet usage, or the hassle of using a VPN. I just browse those sites on my own time. There's no paranoia involved; when I was a freshman, every third time I tried accessing 4chan from the dorms the IP I'd been assigned had been banned for posting CP.
Fair enough, haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1