Hacking WIP LayeredFS Title Compatibility List

Crownfox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created a Google Sheets document to contain reports on what titles work with what donors, using the LayeredFS to load backups. The sheet comes with a Google Form that can be accessed by clicking "Submit New Report" on the main page, or the Game List page.

If you have any suggestions for the sheet, let me know. Hopefully this will make it easy for users to find what they're looking for, and tinkerers to report what they've tested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fNd8ARJSzixpDQVXo-3fYFaggqxh2B-PzqMosZShxXU/edit?usp=sharing

Now there's a new view-only version using Awesome-Table:

https://awesome-table.com/-LFDcC2m8HJCLBPe-7e0/view

That will let you view the reports without worrying about the views getting too busy!

Last edited by Crownfox,

Crownfox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only problem is that everyone is looking at the list of games at the same time xD
I think I've got a solution for that. Multiple Game List pages?

Nice job. We needed something like this. I'll be testing a good 50 odd games via SMO. Will give results.
I'm currently trying to add the list of already known stuff from the tutorial page. Lots of reports to add.

Reactions: Space Dog

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Great initiative there!
I am myself working on something similar in a spreadsheet to be used on my phone (that'll basically allow me to know which game is using a donor title if many are used for the same title).

One suggestion would be to put all compatible titles in the same donor row for convenience.

Crownfox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This list will be obsolete in a couple days what is the point
Because we can? If a loader releases in a couple days, we can at least say we helped people run backups while they were waiting. No skin off my back, and I have a feeling the people submitting reports feel very much the same.

Crownfox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Crownfox In the report, what do u mean by Method ?
The method you used to prepare the backup. Like HacTool, TitleIDPatcher, etc.
Just whatever you feel is relevant. That's why the ones I'm submitting show N/A, because the method used to prepare the backup in the reports is unknown since the report came from the tutorial thread.

slovak_killer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
The method you used to prepare the backup. Like HacTool, TitleIDPatcher, etc.
Just whatever you feel is relevant. That's why the ones I'm submitting show N/A, because the method used to prepare the backup in the reports is unknown since the report came from the tutorial thread.

Can u change my report for Gal gun 2 (donor Fortnite) and set Method to HacTool ?

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I created a Google Sheets document to contain reports on what titles work with what donors, using the LayeredFS to load backups. The sheet comes with a Google Form that can be accessed by clicking "Submit New Report" on the main page, or the Game List page.

If you have any suggestions for the sheet, let me know. Hopefully this will make it easy for users to find what they're looking for, and tinkerers to report what they've tested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fNd8ARJSzixpDQVXo-3fYFaggqxh2B-PzqMosZShxXU/edit?usp=sharing

Fantatsic idea and way overdue. This is a list of games I've personally tested to work, saves should work too

FhxGgaB.png

Reactions: oufai

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a bunch that I know WORK, but it would take years to test if they all save too.

Last edited by aslk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt