Launching Settings causes error 160-0103

skull87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi all, I recently dusted off my modded WiiU after literal years and stupidly enabled a Wi-Fi connection without a DNS through settings. After playing for a couple days I realized the clock was incorrect, so I tried to open settings to change it and was greeted with the attached error screen (it said FW 5.5.3 the first time it appeared). After several reboots, both on clean mode and on Haxchi, with storage connected and disconnected, I got a message that a system update was ready, with no option to cancel, so I just went through with it, that's when the 99.99.99 string appeared.

Is there any fix so I can properly open settings again?

I still have access to homebrew and my games running from a hard drive

999.jpg

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
How do I install it?
In this "form"? You can't. You have to convert it. Or with other words said, you have to encrypt it via nus packer for example. This should output you this with a lot of .h3, .app, .tmd, .cert and .tik files. NUS Packer requires java on your pc. The command for converting (at least that's what i've always used...) is: java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "inputDir" -out "outputDir".

Reactions: skull87

skull87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In this "form"? You can't. You have to convert it. Or with other words said, you have to encrypt it via nus packer for example. This should output you this with a lot of .h3, .app, .tmd, .cert and .tik files. NUS Packer requires java on your pc. The command for converting (at least that's what i've always used...) is: java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "inputDir" -out "outputDir".
Cool, thanks.

Any suggestions on what to use to install the output from NUSPacker? I've read a lot of warnings that more or less say "using this to install system titles will brick your console"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: