Emulation Latest Emulator Updates

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried making my own inject of Genesis Plus GX and the last build that worked for me is from April 8, 2021.

I've tried injecting several builds after that one and they either fail with a black screen or I get a "There is an error in the software's data" message when launching. It's probably a problem with the Teconmoon WiiVC Injector program, but not sure what can be done.
oddly the version i had worked but i did try newer updates in past and same issue you described

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you tehtemp! it's working....Even with GAMEPAD!!
would you know where to put the 32X bios roms and how to rename them? To they need to be 3 files or 1 in one zip?

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Exact, I've read the readme, no 32X emulation it's megaCD emulation, not sure that picodrive works, will try it.

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Exact, I've read the readme, no 32X emulation it's megaCD emulation, not sure that picodrive works, will try it.
Picodrive should work pal I use to try it out not sure if been updated since mind but I played a few 32x games with it

Sent from my M2011K2G using Tapatalk

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't think it supports 32x ROMs I'm sure there's a different Emu for it picodrive uses retroarch I believe I also could be wrong

https://mega.nz/folder/Q91VQaiT#JdCjlbU4FPvz36KKVZr6Xw

Link for picodrive

@mrmagicm - I would recommend using the Picodrive core from Retroarch. There will be newer updates.

Be aware that Retroarch hogs close to 0.5 GB by default, so if you're short on space on your SD card you'll need to keep that in mind. You can trim down the size by deleting some of the cores. If you do that, it should be closer to ~200MB.

Last edited by tehtemp,

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thx tehtemp!! Hoping some work from danny19901...!!
i've tested a WUP version of wiiflow....Was very nice, but I cannot change the path of the games to SD because It's seems Read/Only or something in this mode, I dunno why, it the same why NOT64 or WII64 doesn't work ;(
Games should work from SD but only GameCube games Wii games aren't supported not sure why either anyway there will be some fresh updates and stuff coming no ETA I am extremely busy with so much on and single parent any free time I get I'm working on stuff to come yes I truly apologize it's taking longer than expected but
1st things I'm doing is having Icons and Banners Minimalistic as possible it's gonna be nice and clean
2nd all Emulators etc... I have uploaded so far will be removed
3rd they will all be replaced and more organized
4th There's a lot to come it's just gonna take me time please be patient

Any requests I can try rush a thing out if requested and then can be improved on later I truly hope you all understand and thank you

prince_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys I recently set up Wii64 1.3 with gamepad support on my wiiu.
On the Input settings you can actually see the option of gamecube controller. But I couldn’t get the controller working (tried with the official gamecube adapter)
Does someone know how to get it working?

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I recently set up Wii64 1.3 with gamepad support on my wiiu.
On the Input settings you can actually see the option of gamecube controller. But I couldn’t get the controller working (tried with the official gamecube adapter)
Does someone know how to get it working?
You need to use hid to vpad to setup the GC controller (Also I may of gotten name wrong of app) but run it and set it up

prince_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey danny thanks for the answer.

I tried it out. I first started sign2patcher and afterwards i started hid to vpad and set up 2 gamecube controllers. Then i started my wii64 through the forwarder.

Sadly the gamecube controller didn’t connect. Did I do something wrong?

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think they can be used in emulators pal but work in Wii U games I also think they can be used in GameCube games I'm not 100% sure though

Reactions: prince_h

prince_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think they can be used in emulators pal but work in Wii U games I also think they can be used in GameCube games I'm not 100% sure though

I see, yes it works with gamecube and wii u games.

So sad that it doesn’t support gamecube controllers. I am really confused since wii64 emu has literally gamecube controllers as an option.

But still thanks nonetheless

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my inject of Genesis Plus GX for the April 8, 2021 build for those that want it: https://anonfiles.com/hfu010fayf/genesis_plus_gx_20210408_zip

For those that installed a failed Genesis Plus GX build, you will need to remove the existing Genesis Plus GX one under System Settings before using my inject with WUP Installer GX2.

Not some time after this, it appears that this seems to be broken again. Not only does this give me a black screen, but I tried making a custom forwarder of my own and it also gave me a black screen. Anyone else getting this?

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not some time after this, it appears that this seems to be broken again. Not only does this give me a black screen, but I tried making a custom forwarder of my own and it also gave me a black screen. Anyone else getting this?
I mentioned in a previous post, but I couldn't get any Genesis Plus GX inject builds working after the April 8, 2021 build.

Are you saying you cannot get my April 8, 2021 build working? Have you tried deleting the previous Genesis Plus GX WUP install from the System Settings before installing mine?

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
I mentioned in a previous post, but I couldn't get any Genesis Plus GX inject builds working after the April 8, 2021 build.

Are you saying you cannot get my April 8, 2021 build working? Have you tried deleting the previous Genesis Plus GX WUP install from the System Settings before installing mine?
Did you try injecting a forwarder into the WiiVC inject on Wii U?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.