[LATE] Introduction

dAVID_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Me and my sister were playing on our 3DS systems. I was always interested in some way of getting games without paying a cent. She told me we could play Undertale on our 3DS, this obviously wasn't true. That led to her introducing me to The Homebrew Launcher. I followed a Youtube guide to install it. At that time, I didn't even know that a lot of those guides could brick, so I just went on with it. Later, I discovered there was a Homebrew App named freeShop. I, of course, got the classic ''failed to accquire kernel access'' error.
That didn't work, so I (dumbly) proceeded with the secondary option: tickets. This didn't work either, but, I tried another app called tikDevil. Logically, this wouldn't work either. I wanted to ask some questions, so I registered an account. My real name (obviously) was David. That username was already registered. So I just used dAVID_. Later on, I understood why I couldn't launch FBI to install CIAS. So there I was, in userland homebrew land. Such a sad, sad place. 11.2 came by. I was hoping for a new exploit, but, I was unpacient and updated. And there was. Slowhax, ARM11 code execution. With an additional game, like Fieldrunners, I could've downgraded. But then, on January of 2017, I had a lucky break. They had recently released a new exploit: Safehax, and I followed @Hyoretsu 's guide to install A9LH.

Some time passed, then SigHax and B9S were released. I installed B9S. That's my story.

Last edited by dAVID_,
Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Queen of hearts? :unsure:
water-spray-bottle-clipart-1.jpg
No, stop that

Site & Scene News