Last Game You Beat?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by EmulateLife, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    last 100% completed, I guess Iconoclast.
    now I'm playing games with either no ending (Dreams PS4, wipeout omega, steep), or without any possibility to reach 100% (Path of exile) but at least I can "beat" it. I'm 80% in the story.

Last edited by Cyan, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MegaGenesis

MegaGenesis GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2018
    Brazil
    Just finished S-rank tournament on Naruto Shippuden Ninja Staorm Revolution on PC. Now just to unlock a few more characters. Cool game, but the fighting system is a bit bland, it just looks cool but its slow doesn't have much dept to it. I think the Ultimate Ninja series on PS2 was a better Naruto fighting game.
    Why i'm playing this game? I was just curious about the Storm series, so i got it for cheap on Steam.

3. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    Kingdom Hearts 3.

4. Fates-Blade-900

Fates-Blade-900 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2018
    United States
    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of The Holy War, it was extremely hard to get to the ending, and took an extremely long time. Gameplay time for the record: 109:17+ (since I used save states and stuff.)

5. EmulateLife
    OP

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Castlevania Order of Ecclesia DS (injected on Wii U) 8.6/10

After beating Bloodstained I wanted to beat the only Castle-Metroid-vania I hadn't beat. This was different as you go to a lot shorter areas but a lot more of them. However towards the end it's more of a traditional Castlevania game.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

This is actually #1 on my list to beat now after Order of Ecclesia. I have played some of it I think I'm on level 6 or so. Only Half Life I haven't beaten.

6. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2018
    Canada
    Brothers in Arms Hell's Highways it ran much better on the Xbox One then when I played it on PS3. Still a rough game.

7. Hardline

Hardline GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2012
  8. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    My last completed game is a little mobile puzzler called inbento. Bought it because their previous game (golf peaks) was awesome. This one was merely 'very good', but still very worth playing if you like the genre.

9. supernintendo128

supernintendo128 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2019
    United States
    Alabama
    I beat Luigi's Mansion 3 last weekend. It was a delight from start to finish.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted