Laptop Games

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Fieryshadowz, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Fieryshadowz
    OP

Fieryshadowz GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    Any recommendations on what PC games I should get? The type of games I usually like to play are RPGs. . .however I'm also not really interested in playing games that require a lot of my computer. . (i.e., Fallout 3) Also mouse-intensive games I would try to stay away from since I don't have a USB Mouse and can only use the touchpad at the moment.

2. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    crimson skies was an old, fun non mouse based control game with a good (if really cheesy) story line!

the was also a version of FF7 for the pc

3. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    If you just want games (Not PC games specifically) just get a load of emulators.

I think I only have 3 or 4 PC games on my laptop, most of my hard drive is taken up by emulators and ROMs/ISOs.

Or check out some Freeware like Cave Story (Or any Abandonware).

4. Pizzaroo

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Abandonware is win.

5. Fieryshadowz
    OP

Fieryshadowz GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    Thanks for the recommendations, really appreciate it. . I was thinking about playing some old SNES games, but then i was just wondering if there are any PC-specfic games. I think I'll try some abandonware things and Crimson Skies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice