Homebrew Lameboy Question

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

I have lameboy working fine but have a question.
When i select lameboy it shows me a bunch of folders and then i can select the gb/gbc roms no worries.
Is there a way where it can only show the 1 folder which has the gb/gbc roms and not all the other folders it brings up?
At the moment it brings up all folders such as mp3/cyclods/gba_save/gba_sign/gba/MOONSHL/nds/nes/Recycled/saves.
iT would be great to have that option.
Would make it easier for my 3 children to use.

Cheers

D

Deleted User

Unless the author makes it that way no... You could try changing the attributes of all the other folders to 'hidden', but I doubt that will make any difference.

D

Deleted User

It does on some homebrew that supports folder attributes. I guess Lameboy doesn't

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I vaguely remember reading that if you have a folder called "Lameboy" on the root of your card, Lameboy will start in that folder by default, otherwise it goes to the root of your card. It's worth trying at least.

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DanTheManMS said:
Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I vaguely remember reading that if you have a folder called "Lameboy" on the root of your card, Lameboy will start in that folder by default, otherwise it goes to the root of your card. It's worth trying at least.

You are the man Dan.
It works.
Just put all your gb or gbc roms into a folder called Lameboy and it loads them by default.
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you.

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: