Lakka failing to boot.

steve_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have been trying to get Lakka working but cant.

You stick the folder named Lakka in the root of the SD card right?

I have the ini in the correct folder and get Lakka in the more config options tab in Hekate but when i try and boot it i get the red text that reads 'No mandatory secmon or warmboot provided/ Failed to launch HOS/'

All other setups are working fine, SFW/CFW/Android, its just Lakka, any pointers please?

steve_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lakka wont boot unless you use the latest hekate, 6.0.4 as of now.
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

I have forgotten everything i did when i modded my switch, it was ages ago and ive not done any changes to it since, is its a process that wont break my current CFW setup or will i need to re do everything, ive forgotten so much, im pretty much a noob again lol.

Couple of other things, im running a trinket M0 for payload pushing and my atmosphere is 1.3.2 i think, i have 14.1.1IAMS1.3.2IE as my system version in my CFW, do either of these need to also be updated or can the be left alone and just Hekate updated?

Steve.

steve_fox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just Hekate. As it boots to another OS, the amtos and fw versions don't matter.
I was not sure as although i knew Lakka was entirely separate from Atmosphere and an O.S in its own right, i didnt know if updating Hekate to the latest would affect Atmosphere compatibility and if all should be updated.

I have updated Hekate and Lakka is booting now, thankyou!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...