Hacking L+R+Start Menu when loading a game

Nollog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Weird problem with my DSTwo here.
I start up my dstwo, select ds game and choose any nds rom file.
I load it, the screen flashes for a split second and the dstwo's in-game menu loads slowly.

If I hold B, L, R, or Start I can see the game's developer logo's and the game is running perfectly fine, but if I leave go of the button then the menu comes back up.
I tried a dsiware game just to check if my buttons were getting stuck or my dsi was broken, but that game doesn't seem to be acting odd at all.

Has anyone had this problem before?
Searches bring up nothing of any help.

It might be worth adding that I have two micro sd's both were working two days ago and have the same eos, both have the problem so it's not the sd card.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have one of the in-game menu hotkey settings not set to anything. You need to set it to something in order to play a game properly.

Nollog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
YayMii said:
You have one of the in-game menu hotkey settings not set to anything. You need to set it to something in order to play a game properly.
They never were set to anything and always worked.
I changed one of them to L+R+Select and I can play, if I set it to L+R+Start, the menu is triggered.
I think it thinks I'm always pressing L+R+Start for some reason. even though the game knows I'm not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la