Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Nevercholt

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, 7 freaking releases in the last 5 days - Part of that is the scene being super fast right now
The other part is that literally every update comes with a hotfix

We don't need it anymore, but I appreciate your work

Nice

Thog deprecated it, creport is the replacement

Care to explain more, does TegraRCMSmash detect your Switch?

You don't need it as long as you use the bin included or ReiNX, yes - That folder is completely useless

If there's anything special to cover in a video let me know :) Let's build a nice Switch community ;p

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@tomGER mind on carifying what was that creport bug? I remember seeingsome commit about fatal erroring, but it didn't seem crash-related to me.

(Ps.: you see? you deleted the stubs! :P)

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, but how do I use creport?
It's automatic, as soon as you start anything with Atmosphere's loader (so everything except stock)

@tomGER mind on carifying what was that creport bug? I remember seeingsome commit about fatal erroring, but it didn't seem crash-related to me.
There was basically a certain fatal error that was wrong in libnx and could cause creport to basically save the error reports - It's weird, complicated and tbh, doesn't make a whole lot of sense

(Ps.: you see? you deleted the stubs! :P)
I also deleted hbl stub on accident though :P

Does meanwhile reinx with sigpatch Work on 3.0.0 ??
wdym, both Hekate and ReiNX have sigpatches on all firmwares

If there's anything special to cover in a video let me know :) Let's build a nice Switch community ;p
Idk, the changelog maybe :P

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tomGER question about the updated EdiZon. You mentioned that you updated it in a recent release, and I did some quick comparisons with the latest release in the edizon github, and it seems you have some extra json and lua files that aren't in the latest on edizon's github (e.g. puyo). Seems like yours are more up-to-date given the two release dates. Just curious where you get these files and double checking that yours are indeed the bleeding edge latest.

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tomGER question about the updated EdiZon. You mentioned that you updated it in a recent release, and I did some quick comparisons with the latest release in the edizon github, and it seems you have some extra json and lua files that aren't in the latest on edizon's github (e.g. puyo). Seems like yours are more up-to-date given the two release dates. Just curious where you get these files and double checking that yours are indeed the bleeding edge latest.
probably from here which is linked from the Edizon repo https://github.com/WerWolv98/EdiZon_ConfigsAndScripts

Reactions: tomGER

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having problems updating using SDFiles updater? It updates fine but all homebrew apps become corrupted, only fix is to replace them using FTP/mSD in computer. I don't use sftpd option so that can't be why.

Last edited by Ante0,

jvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have some issues running Doom. The only way I made it run is with ReiNX-SDFilesV731 deleting the fs_mitm.kip file. Is there a way to do the same with Hekate new release? Could someone explain the main duty of this kip module?

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to know does sys ftpd handle large file?
yes

Sigpatch payload is an hekate with patch or how to use it ?
Sigpatch payload is Hekate compiled on newest master since that includes the sigpatch option (that is currently not yet in any release)

Anyone else having problems updating using SDFiles updater? It updates fine but all homebrew apps become corrupted, only fix is to replace them using FTP/mSD in computer. I don't use sftpd option so that can't be why.
Weird, never heard of such corruption

Y'know if Thog removed nx-dreport and you're no longer including it, you may want to update OP to actually reflect its been removed and also replaced with creport.
Oops, let me remove that

can i delete EDIZON folder? i dont use save editor//
yes

I have some issues running Doom. The only way I made it run is with ReiNX-SDFilesV731 deleting the fs_mitm.kip file. Is there a way to do the same with Hekate new release? Could someone explain the main duty of this kip module?
It should work under the "CFW" option (v7.3) as it has the same sysmodules - What doom? If you mean the retail Switch doom (-> No Homebrew) than I'd guess that you have some old 4NXCI converted version of it that still required the "stupid" patches

Reactions: jvv and Xyphoseos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: aloH