are you a troll?
do you luv trolleybus?
is dave your real first name?
do you know me? want ban me?
have you ever edited one of my posts?
opinion on ponies?
on jellies?
on prinnies?
would you give a coin to a hobo witha shotgun?
ever shaved another man's face?
got pets?
got pics?

thanks for your time, TD
smile.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Dave. Glad to see you around mate.
smile.gif

How is it going?
Surprised by the amount of questions you gotten?
How long has it taken you to reply to all these questions so far?
Will you ask me some questions when its my turn?
tongue.gif

How did you find GBAtemp?
Opinion of the next generation of console hardware?
What is you favourite band at the moment?
Whats you favourite author right now?
Are you enjoying egtting asked questions with the correct way of spelling "favourite"?
tongue.gif

Can I ask some more if I think of more?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Sup? Are you offering to buy me a pint?
Remember me? Of course
Bye Laters

emigre said:
Clegg for PM? Even though he's about as much use as a chocolate teapot in the coalition I still say he'd have made a better PM than the other alternatives, and I'd definitely rather have the LibDems in than the Tories.

The Leadership of Ed Milliband? Who? lol As a leader he's unimposing and forgettable. I've barely paid any attention to him to be honest.

What factors do you think were central in the Riots? Greed and people thinking they were/should be untouchable at it's core, plus a host of other issues. Mostly greed though.

With the phone hacking scandal, have our politician's now have to chance to finally end Murdoch's over dominance of the British media? They do, but they won't.

The 50p tax band, reasonable to abolish it in promote entrepreneurship or inherently selfish people being selfish? It's selfish people being selfish. I'd rather see the lowest tax free bracket increased so people have more money in their pockets to pump back into the economy itself. As far as I'm aware (although I'm probably wrong) aboloshing the 50p tax band wouldn't help start up to mid level entrepreneurs, it would only help those who are reasonably well off.

What were you views on the Alternative Vote referenda? I think the system needs reforming to be honest.

Free schools and NHS reforms. Typical Tory arrogance in believing the private sector is always best or innovative measures to reinvigorate public services? Typical Tory arrogance. They base their data off the quick fix boom that Thatcherism gave when it privatised most of the stuff in the 80's, rather than the knock on economic effect that we're now seeing. I'll agree that privatisation can and did help a few of our sectors, but the education and health of a nation should never be left to people that put profits over the citizens of the country.

iFish said:
HI DAVE!
wub.gif
How's it going Fishy!

How's life? Same old same old.

Any luck finding a job yet? Nope unfortunately. Had a call off a company while I was in hospital but when I phoned them back after getting out they said the position had already been filled. Typical really. lol

Is the dreamcast the best system of all time? There wasn't enough good 3rd party support to make the DC the best system of all time, although it's still an absolutely fantastic machine.

QUOTE(koimayeul @ Sep 17 2011, 09:12 PM) Hi there

how are you? I'm not bad ta.
are you a troll? I'm not.
do you luv trolleybus? I live in a cardboard box.
is dave your real first name? It is.
do you know me? want ban me? I don't recall the name. Why would I want to ban you?
have you ever edited one of my posts? I don't pay attention to the names of people whose posts I edit.
opinion on ponies? Flamegrilled or fried?
on jellies? Babies?
on prinnies? What the hell is a prinny.
would you give a coin to a hobo witha shotgun? It would depend on where the shotgun was aimed.
ever shaved another man's face? Erm, no.
got pets? Nope.
got pics? Of what?

thanks for your time, TD
smile.gif
Not a problem!

QUOTE(Edgedancer @ Sep 18 2011, 05:15 AM)
Hey Dave. Glad to see you around mate.
smile.gif
Edge! How you doing mate!

How is it going? Not bad ta!
Surprised by the amount of questions you gotten? It's not been too bad. Although I kind of miss the days when a KYT session would generate dozens of pages! It was extra work, but alot more fun!
How long has it taken you to reply to all these questions so far? Not too long to be honest.
Will you ask me some questions when its my turn?
tongue.gif
Of course I will, I usually do!
How did you find GBAtemp? A search engine, although I can't remember which one.
Opinion of the next generation of console hardware? I've not had chance to try out the 3DS but it seems interesting. The Vita sounds reasonable as well. I really like the idea of the WiiU though. The controller could open up some amazing possibilities for some genres of gaming, as long as it's comfortable of course. I'm still in two minds about it because it looks so bulky.
What is you favourite band at the moment? Don't really have favourite bands, when I listen to tunes I usually just load my music folder into Winamp and hit randomise. lol I've been enjoying The Rizzle Kicks recently though.
Whats you favourite author right now? I haven't really read much recently unfortunately. Read a great book by Carl Sagan not long long ago, will probably pick up a few more his books when I've got a bit more dosh.
Are you enjoying egtting asked questions with the correct way of spelling "favourite"?
tongue.gif
Bloody right!
Can I ask some more if I think of more? Of course you can mate.
grog.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
kevan said:
Hey. 'ello
So how bad is your medical predicament? Still got some tests to go for before a diagnosis to be honest. It looks like just a case of taking pain killers and a possible operation. There's people in far worse situations.
Hope you get better soon
happy.gif
Well thank you!

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I heard that you started the mass wave of tempers leaving... is this true?
Where were you all this time?
Had you left?
Why didn't you make an "I'm leaving" thread?
If you could make any temper leave, who would it be?
Thoughts on the tempers who are leaving?
Thoughts on the temp?
Thoughts on thinking?
Thoughts on thinking about thoughts?
Thoughts on not thinking?
Thoughts on thoughtlessness?
Thoughts on my questions?
Thoughts on me?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi Trolley!
biggrin.gif

1. Can I ask you a question?
2. Why don't you make kick-ass epic posts in the EoF anymore?
3. Can I ask you another question?
4. Is "trolley" a noun (as in a form of transportation), or is it an adjective (as in "one who acts like a troll")?
5. Screw it, I'm gonna ask you more questions without asking your permission.
6. What the hell happened to Sho Kosugi?
7. Why don't you and I start a ninja clan on GBAtemp?
8. Which best describes your current situation: Lack of RAM, or rack of lamb?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dave, it's been great seeing you again, buddy.
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer questions for us.

I'm going to go ahead and open the next thread featuring TDWP FTW.
Just lock up when you're done.
And take care, my friend.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
I heard that you started the mass wave of tempers leaving... is this true? I'm highly doubtful that I have that kind of influence.
Where were you all this time? I've been ill.
Had you left? Nope.
Why didn't you make an "I'm leaving" thread? Because I haven't left.
If you could make any temper leave, who would it be? None.
Thoughts on the tempers who are leaving? Don't particularly have any to be honest.
Thoughts on the temp? It's a great place full of a wide variety of people.
Thoughts on thinking? Not enough people do it.
Thoughts on thinking about thoughts? More people should do it.
Thoughts on not thinking? Too many people do it.
Thoughts on thoughtlessness? It's only good when you're meditating or trying to sleep.
Thoughts on my questions? They have answers.
Thoughts on me? Do you have an older sister who's easy?

Densetsu9000 said:
Hi Trolley!
biggrin.gif
Denny!
wub.gif

1. Can I ask you a question? As long as you're not going to ask to touch me in my special place!
ohmy.gif

2. Why don't you make kick-ass epic posts in the EoF anymore? I'll be back with more soon!
biggrin.gif

3. Can I ask you another question? You don't need to ask mate!
4. Is "trolley" a noun (as in a form of transportation), or is it an adjective (as in "one who acts like a troll")? It's a noun. It's based off a shopping trolley.
5. Screw it, I'm gonna ask you more questions without asking your permission. That's more like it!
6. What the hell happened to Sho Kosugi? Like any good ninja he dissolved into the shadows. Although it's a total shame, nobody else has been able to touch him as far as star ninja qualities go. I thought Kane Kosugi might take over the mantle but he hasn't.
frown.gif

7. Why don't you and I start a ninja clan on GBAtemp? That sounds like a plan, so long as it's got nothing to do with Bujinkan!
wink.gif

8. Which best describes your current situation: Lack of RAM, or rack of lamb? Rack of lamb! Damnit, now I'm hungry!

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Sep 19 2011, 01:31 AM)
Dave, it's been great seeing you again, buddy. It's been great being back mate! It reminds me of why I miss hanging out here so much!
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer questions for us. Cheers geezer! I'm gonna try and be more active again, it all depends on how I'm feeling on the day.
grog.gif

I'm going to go ahead and open the next thread featuring TDWP FTW.
Just lock up when you're done.
And take care, my friend. You too Vulpes my friend, I'll see you around.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back