TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
i don't know why but that video looks awfully familiar... as if someone sent it to me twenty minutes ago... xd you say nuffink, you heard nuffink and you can't prove nuffink!

so... if you donate to phoenism you will get bellydances from all of the women with talent... is that okay with you? how much will i be paid and how long will it take me to usurp the position of leader?
i don't see how trolleyism is more superior than phoenism, how so? i don't have to prove anything woman, it's just superior!
tongue.gif

don't you mean phoenism is better than trolleyism? the only time phoenism would out rank trolleyism is when it was listed in alphabetical order. heh
my spies in your organization said that trolleyism was actually a cult and the spies i send to minox's organization were a bunch of weaklings who were easily manipulated by the sight of boobs, is that all true? any large based group of people all following a doctrine is a cult. *ducks from the attacks of religious followers*
don't you just hate the, "your thoughts on me" questions? i'm not too bothered, as long as the people understand that i answer honestly.
wouldn't your behavior towards them be enough of an answer? totally.
can we go set people on fire now and dowse their followers in acid?
biggrin.gif
republicans?
i need to know... why can't i just clean you instead of no. 10?
smileipb2.png
you could be, but vulpes would kill me!
ohmy.gif

i thought you liked my probing, is your arsenal far too delicate? it's an exit system only woman, i told you!
mad.gif

vulpes abnocto said:
do you find yourself wanting to answer the "your thoughts on me" questions with
"i think you're a fucking asshole!"? well i fucking well do now! lol there are tempers who would have received that answer if they'd have asked though. heh

chaosruler said:
are you angry with me?
frown.gif
uhm, no.
if not, then why are you mean to me? o.0 i wasn't mean to you. i answered truthfully what i thought of "liking mudkipz"!

quote(shlong @ oct 16 2010, 03:58 pm)
what's up? the aud over the usd.
that is all. fair enough.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. have you ever seen a chuff on its own?
2. what did you really think of that hadrian?
3. that guy with the gash on his head at the take away place...what the fuck was that about?
4. my iron man t-shirt...good or shit?
5. sorry that pizza i made you gave you a fucked up stomach, forgive me?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
traitors or spies?
what would you do if you saw a traitor duck sneak around?
torn apart by a million cute ant lions or slowly murdered with a spoon?
weirdest thing you've done in a public space?
davette?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
gaydrian said:
haaaaaaadie!
wub.gif

1. have you ever seen a chuff on its own? no, but the minute someone invents portable chuff the world we be firmly on it's way to peace.
2. what did you really think of that hadrian? if he could have my babies i'd want him to.
3. that guy with the gash on his head at the take away place...what the fuck was that about? hahaha that was a fucking mad 'un! i thought he was just a delivery driver who'd be rolled at first but he was a bit of mental case. i've noticed that lots of the east european types always seem to be covered in cuts, bruises and bandages. i reckon the kgb and secret police are at work here and trying to bully them into setting up communist state again using dildo beating torture techniques.
4. my iron man t-shirt...good or shit? not good, not bad, fucking awesome! i need a job so i can start getting some cool t-shirts again myself.
5. sorry that pizza i made you gave you a fucked up stomach, forgive me? there's no forgiveness necessary mate. it's all my mums fault for passing on such a useless genetic condition.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
primark is your friend dave. theres a fucking back to the future t-shirt they have that is mine.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
minox_ix said:
traitors or spies? spies. traitors are enemies to the cause of trolleyism, spies are intelligence gathers for trolleyism.
what would you do if you saw a traitor duck sneak around? get the orange sauce ready and pre-heat the oven.
torn apart by a million cute ant lions or slowly murdered with a spoon? slowly murdered by a spoon. that way i could catch up on any telly i wanted to see before i died.
weirdest thing you've done in a public space? been involved in a riot.
davette? minette?

quote(vulpes abnocto @ oct 16 2010, 10:29 pm) did hadrian purposely poison you, or was it accidental? i don't think the poisoning was on purpose, not so sure about the roofies though.

evil.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
gaydrian said:
primark is your friend dave. theres a fucking back to the future t-shirt they have that is mine.

bookmarked, cheers geezer! speaking of back to the future, my sister should have the bluray set some time soon. shall be invading her house then. after seeing that clip from the extras you posted on facebook i'm dying to see all the bonus stuff. plus, fucking hidef back to the future on a 40" telly, awesomeness wrapped in fucking brilliant!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah downloaded that and the two sequels. oh god my sunday is set, gonna watch those bitches.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm tempted to download them, but i've only got a 20" telly. she's got a 40" plasma and a beautiful sound system so i don't wanna spoil the viewing pleasure. it's like having sex with an ugly chick and then moving on to a hot one. the first time would have been much more memorable if you'd have just held out for the hot one.
wink.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a 40 incher from the british heart foundation store for 20 quid. its one of those huge fuck off tellies that isnt hd ready but looks a lot better then 90% of the hd ready tvs out there.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
fucking hell mate, that's a bargain!
ohmy.gif
like i said at yours i miss my old crt telly. i forgot how good they looked. lcd/plasma is nice, but crt has much brighter colours and sd consoles look like shit on anything else. the snes on an lcd telly looks bad, really bad.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh shit i played a c64 on hd tv and it looked like a fucking wreck. i have no 360 or ps3 so no reason to go hd right now.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i've got one of those c64 in a joystick things and it looks total ass on the lcd telly. my only other option is the emu. it can play that on the crt monitor but i've still never seen a c64 emu that looks right. the colours always seem a bit off to me, and it never quite sounds like sid should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: