Know Your Temps : Tekkin88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,633
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Canberra
Website
Visit site
XP
504
Country
6t24he.png


KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.



In the spotlight this session is : Tekkin88


*** Just though I should mention that I am only doing this until the weekend and then our beloved Trolleydave will return.
 

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,633
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Canberra
Website
Visit site
XP
504
Country
1. Ever been to australia?
2. Apart from being Australian and on our coat of arms, what do the Kangaroo and Emu have in common. (no Cheating)
3. Perfect day?
4. Guiltiest Pleasure?
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
1. Ever been to australia?
2. Apart from being Australian and on our coat of arms, what do the Kangaroo and Emu have in common. (no Cheating)
3. Perfect day?
4. Guiltiest Pleasure?

1. I wish. But I do have relatives in Australia.
2.Emus are from Australia?!
3. November 17, 2009
4. French fries with vanilla ice cream.
 

Maz7006

iSEXu
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
3,649
Trophies
1
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
567
Country
Coke, or Pepsi ?

Describe yourself with one word.

Ever been homesick?

Do you love blogging ?
tongue.gif


What keeps you blogging here ?
 

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
36,798
Trophies
3
XP
28,285
Country
United Kingdom
1) Those "free refill" things you get in fast food restaurants; do you abuse them?

2) Third party app that you find yourself increasingly unable to live without (aiming at something to improve the desktop by can go more general if you like)?

3) Last time your were surprised by some food tasting far nicer than you thought it would be?

4) Skill you once had that you truly regret letting slip?

5) Favourite hand tool?

6) Favourite flavour of ice cream I can not easily find in an ice cream shop the world over (no Vanilla, chocolate, mint choc chip....)

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Any ritual of sorts you do to test something that you want to share with the 'temp? (For instance any new audio player/tweaks to audio systems I am involved with and the first thing that gets pumped through it is Starving in the belly of a whale by Tom Waits).

9) Useless item you carry around with you? (For instance I seem to carry around a few tungsten rods in my wallet)

10) First (or notable) game from either an older console or if you must a newer console but a far older game that you sought long and hard to find? ("It took me ages but I eventually tracked down the PS1 version of......." sort of thing)

11) TV show that you just sort of stopped watching?

12) GBAtemp meetup and to get there will require you to make extensive use of public transport: how do you brace yourself for such things?
 

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
1,775
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Illinois
Website
youtube.com
XP
520
Country
United States
Remember me from your introduction post?
smile.gif


Is your name influenced by Tekken, and why 88?

Do you own a Nintendo DS?

Did you cry when someone posted in this thread?
biggrin.gif


Do you think I am stalking you?
smileipb2.png
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
Sorry, I dion't know how to do more than 1 quote in a post so bare with me.

Densetsu3000 said:
Since I saw this thread...

1. Why do you only post in the blogs?
2. Why are you so shy?
3. What do you think of ninjas?
4. I have a ninja hiding in every one of my posts (not my avatar). Can you find her?

1. Mostly cause I can post there and not feel any regret.
2. It's mostly on the internet. I don't want people calling me things I'm not or make enemies with me.
3. Ninjas are pretty cool. I don't get how someone becomes the GBATemp ninja but, good for you. And, I can't find her.
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
1. Do you hate Ninja's
2. Have you ever killed a Ninja
3. You got a Xbox
4. If yes then whts gamertag
tongue.gif

5. Egg or Leg
6. Soap or Shower gel

1. No. Unless they try to kill me.
2. I have not killed anything.
3. No...
4. ^¢€?€÷~¥{£_=©[®_
5. I wouldn't choose either.
6. Definitely soap.
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Coke, or Pepsi ?

Describe yourself with one word.

Ever been homesick?

Do you love blogging ?
tongue.gif


What keeps you blogging here ?

1. Pepseh
2. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
3. A bit.
4. Hmm... That's a good question.
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
What have you posted 28 times?
If there was no blog section, would you be on GBAtemp?

1. That was probably mostly from my introducion.
2. I would. I just would lurk. And If I did post people would think, 'Who's this noob who only has 4 posts?'
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
1) Those "free refill" things you get in fast food restaurants; do you abuse them?

2) Third party app that you find yourself increasingly unable to live without (aiming at something to improve the desktop by can go more general if you like)?

3) Last time your were surprised by some food tasting far nicer than you thought it would be?

4) Skill you once had that you truly regret letting slip?

5) Favourite hand tool?

6) Favourite flavour of ice cream I can not easily find in an ice cream shop the world over (no Vanilla, chocolate, mint choc chip....)

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Any ritual of sorts you do to test something that you want to share with the 'temp? (For instance any new audio player/tweaks to audio systems I am involved with and the first thing that gets pumped through it is Starving in the belly of a whale by Tom Waits).

9) Useless item you carry around with you? (For instance I seem to carry around a few tungsten rods in my wallet)

10) First (or notable) game from either an older console or if you must a newer console but a far older game that you sought long and hard to find? ("It took me ages but I eventually tracked down the PS1 version of......." sort of thing)

11) TV show that you just sort of stopped watching?

12) GBAtemp meetup and to get there will require you to make extensive use of public transport: how do you brace yourself for such things?

1. Nah, the only thing I get from fast food places is ice cream.
2. Lolwut?
3. Airplane food.
4. I think I've retained everything so far.
5. That wrench that makes the clicking noise.
6. I vanilla with TONS of multi-colored sprinkles.
7. Backflip all the way.
8. Not really any come to mind.
9. I keep my ds and my phone in my pockets. Not much else.
10. This may sound generic but... My classmate has like, all of the Final Fantasy games, and he actually let me borrow 7 & 8! I totally loved 8. 7 was a but meh.
11. Powerpuff Girls Z
12. I just smile at all the weirdos.
 

Tekkin88

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
149
Trophies
0
Location
Making food
Website
Visit site
XP
74
Country
United States
Last one!

GameSoul said:
Remember me from your introduction post?
smile.gif


Is your name influenced by Tekken, and why 88?

Do you own a Nintendo DS?

Did you cry when someone posted in this thread?
biggrin.gif


Do you think I am stalking you?
smileipb2.png

1. I might..... Stupid brain. I don't mean to offend.
2. It is not. I actually have no idea how I got this name. And 88 is a mystery to me.
3. Yes. And I have an r4 to go with it.
4. Oh. Was I supposed to?
5. Nah. I call it obsessive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I once married a woman because she had a nice partition, then it became corrupted. I had to abandon that woman, and upgrade to a nicer woman with a better partition.
    +1
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    This is one of the more bizarre spam raids I've seen on this site
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is weird
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank You Mods! Spam Swatters Rule!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a werid memory blank picked up my tooth brush and I was like what do I do next
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cause you did Ecstasy/MDMA or LSD in the past, it will creep up on you and do that sometimes. Or dementia. (BTW- Just insert into anal cavity for 1 minute, then remove, check temperature. -76 normal)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I read your comment and realized I didn't want to remember anything
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toothbrushes are great for cleaning tile grout, A little baking soda and water is all you need. Obv don't use the same toothbrush you use for anal temperature probing.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mcguyver saved and rescused a whole village, just using a toothbrush.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why my dentist gets mad when I call her demtits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just remember, that dentist, can put you out with gas, then do things to you. (makes me wanna go see my dentist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's got happy gas
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It is funny how they call that laughing gas, granted it does make you giggly before you pass out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of offices are clearing it out guess they figure just deal with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a root canal done a year ago and got gassed before. My dentist made me count from 10 backwards, i remember making it to 5. Woke up thinking I was still counting backwards from 10.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm looking at dozens of crowns and a couple implants
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got awesome insurance that's supposedly going to cover it all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea thats alot of work. I was a tabacco dipper in high school, playing ball, then start smoking cigs around 20 (girlfriend got me) then quit smoking when I turn 40. But yea I never brushed twice a day like I should of, n ofcourse my grill is messed. Dentist are expensive, even insurance for anything too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most give 4k Max which is enough for two teeth yearly
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea our insurance only covers cleanings, and 25% of anything else. (I think, Wifey Knows better)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got lucky to find a no annual max but it's a hmo
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just found bill from last year, after insurance, I still had to pay $395 for a Root Canal. Bunch o BS. Insurance is such a racket.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was it crown and root canal?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Was it crown and root canal?