Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : Shakraka

*** Thanks Edgedancer for sorting things out while I was busy, it's well appreciated.
smile.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
You watchin' yer girl cartoons?
It's Japanese animation, you baka gaijin. A baka gaijin like you could never appreciate the intricate and kawaii animation.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Your chosen snack for a long journey?

2) Stealth escape or acrobatic escape?

3) Looking at keeping hydrated; what do you normally drink?

4) Item you carry with you for situations where boredom strikes?

5) Item you carry around with you that you do not need often and is not an "emergency" item (first aid kit or something) but you are glad that you do?

6) List based humour; a sure fire way to keep you trapped in front of a computer for hours or a crude attempt at real humour?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Most frequented section of gbatemp?

9) Favourite style of headphones (ear bud, over ear, ear muff......)

10) TV series that I or the 'temp at large may not have seen or do not watch that really should be looked at?

11) Last game, TV, book or film series (that was a series of connected stories so not Final Fantasy or something like that) you started halfway through despite knowing you were starting halfway through?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding a film/TV series/cartoon to have playing in the background, your selection process?

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
Arent you a gaijin too? Yes. Actually, if this really counts for anything, I am Korean, and if you look on a world map, Korea is relatively close to Japan, so I am sort of less than a gaijin than a lot of other people. But I'm still a gaijin regardless.

Vidboy10 said:
Are you a /a/sshole? I visit once in a while

worlok375 said:
Are you left or right handed? Right-handed

QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Dec 14 2009, 03:17 PM) 1) Your chosen snack for a long journey? A Korean sushi-roll-esque kind of food called ?? (pronounced "gimbap")
2) Stealth escape or acrobatic escape? Acrobatic. It's all about them bells and whistles

3) Looking at keeping hydrated; what do you normally drink? Water or iced tea. Whatever is in the fridge, really.

4) Item you carry with you for situations where boredom strikes? My cellphone, I have a really lame port of Megaman 3 on it

5) Item you carry around with you that you do not need often and is not an "emergency" item (first aid kit or something) but you are glad that you do? My school ID, because I think I look good in it

6) List based humour; a sure fire way to keep you trapped in front of a computer for hours or a crude attempt at real humour? It really depends, but most of the time, I find it to be a rather crude attempt

7) Backflip or frontflip? Backflip

8) Most frequented section of gbatemp? General off-topic?

9) Favourite style of headphones (ear bud, over ear, ear muff......) Actually, this brings up a little anecdote I'll bore you with: a long time back, I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD280 Pros so I wouldn't have to listen to my mom nag at me when I'm on the computer. Unfortunately, it backfired and she started to nag even louder, so I sort of regret buying it and thought of buying the HD 555 (open-ear) but it was far too late by then.

10) TV series that I or the 'temp at large may not have seen or do not watch that really should be looked at? Unfortunately, I haven't really been much of a TV junkie in about 5 or so years, so I can't really say. But, I did really like Power Rangers In Space, if that counts.

11) Last game, TV, book or film series (that was a series of connected stories so not Final Fantasy or something like that) you started halfway through despite knowing you were starting halfway through? Hmm, I think maybe it would be Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team. After I watched it, however, I started off watching the first Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, which happens to be my favorite Gundam series of all time.

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding a film/TV series/cartoon to have playing in the background, your selection process? No process; head directly to playing G Gundam in background

QUOTE(MegaAce™ @ Dec 14 2009, 03:19 PM)
Wheres the gaijin? About 5 posts up. No, I kid; everyone outside of Japan

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinryuji said:
Are you in any way whatsoever related to the singer/dancer Shakira? No, and I had some sort of silly pun involving hips and lying but I forgot now.
QUOTE(MegaAce™ @ Dec 14 2009, 04:21 PM) Everyones signature is gone, are you happy now?
laugh.gif
Looks like we made a certain user mad. hemadlol

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do you celebrate Christmas, if you do how do you plan to spend it?

Favourite anime of all time?

Favourite movie you have seen in the past year or so?

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
Do you celebrate Christmas, if you do how do you plan to spend it? You know, I don't really celebrate Christmas much. I ask my parents for some money around Christmas each year, but that's about it.

Favourite anime of all time? This is a bit tough to answer, because I don't have a universal favorite, but I guess it would either be Eureka Seven or Macross 7.

Favourite movie you have seen in the past year or so? Hmm, probably District 9; that one was really good.

D

Deleted User

What's the strangest movie you've ever seen? (non-mainstream)

Were you aware that your avatar causes rage?

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Your opinion on HK and China? Average Chinese master greeting his Japanese apprentice. No, no, as manly as that would be, that's not what I actually think of China. To be honest, I don't really have much of an opinion on them, really. I do have a lot of Chinese friends, though. And actually, I have a British friend who was born in Hong Kong back when Britain had control over it. So, yeah, cool people.

flameiguana said:
What's the strangest movie you've ever seen? (non-mainstream) This is a tough one... Probably Teeth. Long story, don't ask.

Were you aware that your avatar causes rage? umad?

QUOTE(Densetsu3000 @ Dec 16 2009, 01:05 AM)
1. Ninjas or Pirates? Pirates, matey
2. Would you consider yourself a Weeaboo? In all seriousness, no. I just happen to have hobbies involving Japanese media.
3. What do you think of the US health care system? I view it as a beneficial waste of tax money.
4. ?????? wakarimasen lol

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry folks, forgot to close this one up last night when I created the new thread. Thanks for taking part Shakraka, hope you enjoyed your session.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: