Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6t24he.png

Okay, since I'm getting a bit impatient to get around to my turn,
I'm assuming direct control yet again.
This is not a permanent change, and this will quite possibly be the last KYT that I host.
AREN'T YOU LUCKY!?!

Know Your Temps info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, questions, musical tastes, "what if" situations...anything!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up.
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

Previous Sessions

• [member='Xoo00o0o0o']
  • [member='Vulpes Abnocto']
  • [member='Paarish']
  • [member='Dangy']
  • [member='ShinyJellicent12321']
  • [member='BrightNeko']
  • [member='Amphy2310']
  • [member='yusuo']
  • [member='DinohScene']
  • [member='Foxi4']
  • [member='Zerosuit connor']
  • [member='Suprgamr232']
  • [member='Skelletonike']
  • [member='shlong']
  • [member='Domination']
  • [member='TrolleyDave']

In the spotlight this session is: [member='hunter291']

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hai ;3
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
What's your favorite Hamtaro Hampster?
Shoutbox?
Favorite game?
You like me ;3?
You hate me );?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
What genre of music do you like best?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats ;3?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you like green eggs and ham?
Would you like them in a house?
Would you like them with a mouse?
Would you eat them in a box?
Would you eat them with a fox?

How did you find the temp?
What made you sty with the temp?
Is there a story behind your username?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for taking on the duties of the KYT for me Vulpes Abnocto! ^_^
Well this one appears to be a no show, so time to move on.
hunter291, if you want to take part in this, please PM a mod to re-open this thread for you.
Off to the next one! Xoo00o0o0o!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well this one appears to be a no show, so time to

Hold up, hold up hold up,
Imma let you finish,
but Valwin had the best KYT of ALL TIME.....

No, not really.

But I am re-opening the thread so that hunter can answer the questions.
This is most unorthodox!
Far enough, this one was not my KYT thread to call, so I shall let you proceed.
Now there are two KYT's open :ninja:

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for the late answer. Totally didn't see it :(

Now the questions :D

Hai ;3 Hey!
How old/young are you? I turned 20 this year.
Hows life? Kinda boring. I'm in a apprenticeship as a Computer Sience Expert Subject Area: Software Development (that's what it's called in english according to my google search). The time where I am in school are kind of boring, the rest is ok.
What's your favorite Hamtaro Hampster? I only know the german names of them. I think I like Noki the most.
Shoutbox? Not very active.
Favorite game? Dark Souls
You like me ;3? I like all of you.
You hate me );? NO!
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? I really don't know.
What genre of music do you like best? I'm most into Metal, but I'm not familiar with all the subgenres and stuff. I really like listening to all kinds of music, except something called "Deutsche Volksmusik".
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Yes. I've been living in my own appartement for one month now, and I really love sitting on the balcony when the weather is great.
You like cats ;3? Yes, I really like cats, but I have a pet hair allergy, so other than fishes, pets were a no-go for me.

Are you the 291st hunter, or have you just hunted 291 times?
According to steam, I am the 291st hunter :P Around ten years ago, I made my first steam account. Smart me wanted to be called hunter (yeah, I guess no one had thought of that name before :P). The name was already taken and one of the examples for a name was hunter291. As I wanted to play, I just took it. I am stuck with that name since then, and as my plan to find the original and take his name did not succeed, I will stick with it for a while.

What do you hunt? Nothing :(
or are you the hunted? Seems like it :O

Is Hunter your favorite pokemon? No it isn't. If I would have to choose one, it would be Charmander.

Do you have an opinion regarding the plight of young Hunter Spanjer?
Just heard about it the first time.
The decision was overturned, but I want to hear your thoughts on the initial decree.
I think this is really ridiciulous. I don't really have good arguments to underline my opinion, but it just seems wrong and ridiculous to me.

Do you like green eggs and ham? Never read it, but I guess I should buy and read it.

How did you find the temp? I don't really remember. I think I searched for a way to play roms on original hardware, and then I found this site!
What made you sty with the temp? This board is a very good source for informations. I really like reading stuff here. I am not as active as I wish to be, but there's always one that posts information muuuuch more interesting and helpful than mine (I'm looking at you, FAST!) so I don't post that often.
Is there a story behind your username? See above :D

Reactions: 1 person

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late answer. Totally didn't see it :(

Now the questions :D

Hai ;3 Hey!
How old/young are you? I turned 20 this year.
Hows life? Kinda boring. I'm in a apprenticeship as a Computer Sience Expert Subject Area: Software Development (that's what it's called in english according to my google search). The time where I am in school are kind of boring, the rest is ok.
What's your favorite Hamtaro Hampster? I only know the german names of them. I think I like Noki the most.
Shoutbox? Not very active.
Favorite game? Dark Souls
You like me ;3? I like all of you.
You hate me );? NO!
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? I really don't know.
What genre of music do you like best? I'm most into Metal, but I'm not familiar with all the subgenres and stuff. I really like listening to all kinds of music, except something called "Deutsche Volksmusik".
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Yes. I've been living in my own appartement for one month now, and I really love sitting on the balcony when the weather is great.
You like cats ;3? Yes, I really like cats, but I have a pet hair allergy, so other than fishes, pets were a no-go for me.

Are you the 291st hunter, or have you just hunted 291 times?
According to steam, I am the 291st hunter :P Around ten years ago, I made my first steam account. Smart me wanted to be called hunter (yeah, I guess no one had thought of that name before :P). The name was already taken and one of the examples for a name was hunter291. As I wanted to play, I just took it. I am stuck with that name since then, and as my plan to find the original and take his name did not succeed, I will stick with it for a while.

What do you hunt? Nothing :(
or are you the hunted? Seems like it :O

Is Hunter your favorite pokemon? No it isn't. If I would have to choose one, it would be Charmander.

Do you have an opinion regarding the plight of young Hunter Spanjer?
Just heard about it the first time.
The decision was overturned, but I want to hear your thoughts on the initial decree.
I think this is really ridiciulous. I don't really have good arguments to underline my opinion, but it just seems wrong and ridiculous to me.

Do you like green eggs and ham? Never read it, but I guess I should buy and read it.

How did you find the temp? I don't really remember. I think I searched for a way to play roms on original hardware, and then I found this site!
What made you sty with the temp? This board is a very good source for informations. I really like reading stuff here. I am not as active as I wish to be, but there's always one that posts information muuuuch more interesting and helpful than mine (I'm looking at you, FAST!) so I don't post that often.
Is there a story behind your username? See above :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.