Not open for further replies.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01, feel free to take questions for a couple more hours.
There was a scheduling conflict that started the next round a little earlier than expected.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CamulaHikari
CamulaHikari said:
I asked if I could ask more questions didn't I?
So here they are
tongue.gif

Why are apartments so close together? to fit more people onto the land=more $
If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes? because there is more then one species to everything. its like asking why are the monkeys if we have apes.
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one? maybe it was originally known as such for pieces it came with and the name just stuck.
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? because we ran out of imagination on naming the orange.
Why does your nose run, and your feet smell? some biological reason that im too lazy to explain. most likely just to keep our body temperature consistent.
What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? walk away slowly and forget what you saw
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"? practice makes perfect? better not to think about it or at least get an older doctor.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? just call it suicide and make it easier on yourself. haha
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure? ..i think i saw this on an episode of mythbusters. cant remember the conclusion.
unsure.gif

Maybe I need to think of questions that are more crazy?
closedeyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10