Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6t24he.png
Know Your Temps info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, questions, musical tastes, "what if" situations...anything!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up.
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

Previous Sessions

• [member='The Catboy']
  • [member='digipokemaster']
  • [member='SinHarvest24']
  • [member='DrOctapu']
  • [member='TehSkull']
  • [member='plasma dragon007']
  • [member='KingdomBlade']
  • [member='Chhotu uttam']
  • [member='naglaro00']
  • [member='SonicXXXthehedgehog']
  • [member='chris888222']
  • [member='Dark Langin']
  • [member='koimayeul']
  • [member='FrozenIndignation']
  • [member='4-leaf-clover']
  • [member='BobTheJoeBob']
  • [member='prowler_']
  • [member='jamesaa']
  • [member='wasim']
  • [member='DarkStriker']
  • {M}artin
  • [member='Tanveer']
  • [member='SignZ']
  • [member='HaniKazmi']
  • [member='Ireland 1']
  • [member='Narayan']
  • [member='SamAsh07']
  • [member='Wizerzak']
  • Ace Faith
  • [member='kyrodon']
  • [member='Shorkio']
  • [member='luke_c']
  • [member='1234turtles']
  • [member='Gahars']
  • [member='Antoligy']
  • [member='Guild McCommunist']
  • [member='Sora de Eclaune']
  • [member='Devin']
  • [member='Thesolcity']
  • [member='Chikaku-chan']
  • [member='emmanu888']
  • [member='Alan John'] lolno
  • [member='Hydreigon']
  • [member='hunter291']
  • [member='Xoo00o0o0o']
  • [member='Vulpes Abnocto']
  • [member='Paarish']
  • [member='Dangy']
  • [member='ShinyJellicent12321']
  • [member='BrightNeko']
  • [member='Amphy2310']
  • [member='yusuo']
  • [member='DinohScene']
  • [member='Foxi4']
  • [member='Zerosuit connor']
  • [member='Pinkie232']
  • [member='exangel']
  • [member='Skelletonike']
  • [member='shlong']
  • [member='Domination']

In the spotlight this session is: [member='Cyan'].

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
How long have you been on the temp?

What do you think about Black Rock Shooter?

Do you like anime?

If you do, what is your favorite anime of all time?

What do you think about this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yadClwk7PfA

Ben 10 or Ultraman?

Who am I?

Would you rather accept hollowed victories of Defeat?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edit:
Attention, I tend to make long answers!
I hope you'll learn more about me. Don't hesitate to ask anything.

How long have you been on the temp? 11 years.
Yeah, I've been on the Temp before the forum's creation. I've followed KiVan when he was just a regular member posting on a website providing GBA roms. As it wasn't maintained correctly/fast enough, he made multiple TEMPorary hosts (a new one almost everyday) to store the last 10 dumped GBA games, and used the GBAtemp.2ya.com as DNS redirection.

What do you think about Black Rock Shooter? I still haven't watch them. I've heard about it for the first time 15 days ago. I plan to watch them to get an idea.

Do you like anime? Yes.

If you do, what is your favorite anime of all time?Hard decision. Few years ago, I would have said Nausicäa and Mimi Wo Sumaseba. I've watch them again lately, and it was less fantastic than I remembered. When I watch old anime I loved, I find them not as good as before. I guess it's just the nostalgia which make them nice in our memory.
I don't have All Time Favorite anime, I guess it's evolving with the age and with new anime I'm watching. Recently I liked Usagi Drop.

What do you think about this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yadClwk7PfA
I've never played Mapple Story, so I guess it's good to players only by recognizing character's classes.

Ben 10 or Ultraman?Never watched any.

Who am I? A member of GBAtemp ? We never talked together to know you better than than.

Would you rather accept hollowed victories of Defeat?Well, I like to be proven true when I know I'm right. But I don't like endless meaningless fight, I would rather forfeit than continue arguing too long.

What's your favourite colour?:ha: Let me guess! I know that answer!

Do you like anime? Yep, a lot :) And I'm open to any form of animation. Not only Japanese. I'm not (only) Weaboo who swear only by Japan arts :P
Lately, as Non Japanese animation, I liked watching Persepolis (France) and Waltz with Bachir (Israel).

Persepolis is based on Iran's history viewed by a refugee (autobiographical). (official site with making of)
Waltz with Bashir is also an historical animation. It denounce the genocide in 1982 Lebanon War.
Edit: I don't know where your last question is from, it's not in your post.
Maybe a wrong copy paste from my part or a multiquote problem. But I answered it anyway :P

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, how r u?

what got you into gaming?

what are you learning in the engine room?

how many hundreds of hours did you end up wasting on xenoblade? :lol:

if your entire familly gets poisoned and die... will you launch a suicidal attack to avenge them?

VI or VII?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, how r u? I'm fine. A little tired (but it's the age! I'm not 20 anymore! lol)

what got you into gaming? humm, hard to remember it. I think it's a neighbor who show me his Nes and Legend of Zelda. Well, that's for the console.
I think I've played Electronic Games (Game&Watch) before that.
A fun fact is that my mother was reluctant to buy me a video game console, as I always left interest for all the games and toys they bought me. And I swear that I WILL continue playing it!! please, please! buy it! and now, they are like "Can't you STOP playing! You don't know how to do anything else?!! You are drugged!" ahah, I can say that I'm fulfilling my promise.
I just don't have enough time to play all the games I would like :(

what are you learning in the engine room?How things are working.
I like analyzing and reproducing, experimenting and understanding.
Being how Consoles are working internally, how to develop or create programs, add-ons, anything computer and console related.
Here again, I don't have enough time to fulfill my dream and learn everything as good as possible to help other people.

how many hundreds of hours did you end up wasting on xenoblade? Well, I played it for 245Hours.
That's an exploit, and I thought 100H was a lot and I wouldn't reach it. I can't say I wasted 245H on it, as I enjoyed playing it. I Guess I enjoyed playing 200H and wasted 45H to complete all the possible quests. I still haven't completed it 100%. I Don't know if I'll do it, I have a lot of games waiting for me. At least, I completed the game before starting Zelda. And completed Zelda before starting The Last Story. Completing games is not a common thing with me. I often start a new game before completing the current one, because of time constraint and priority.

if your entire familly gets poisoned and die... will you launch a suicidal attack to avenge them? Suicidal wouldn't be beneficial, as I wouldn't be there to enjoy the victory. I'm more fatalist in reality. But we don't know what we are capable of until it happens.

VI or VII? VI, even compared to I to XII (I didn't try the newer one yet)

Do you know how to tie a tie? I did, just for the fact to learn it and for curiosity. But I forgot it as I never need to do it. It's not hard to do it again, I just google it, or I'm sure it's even explained on the tie's sticker used to hang it in shops :D

Do u liek mudkipz? Who's that? *google* Pokémon ok. I used to watch the first anime season. but never played the game series. I don't know that pokémon.

What's your PC specs?
Windows XP Pro SP2
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz
2GB RAM (not enough!)
Nvidia 8800 GS, Dual screen connected to my 1080p TV through DVI2HDMI for watching Video
1024Mb/s ADSL (too slow)
InfraRed Card with Girder to control my Video/music player/anything at distance! I love my setup :D
I never play on PC, it's only for video and working/learning/creating.

3DS or Vita?I currently own a 3DS without games. Using it for DS games. (I had only a DS Phat with bad luminosity. It's a nice upgrade visually, but too small for my hands).
I'm not interested in Vita yet.

Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft?Company related: Nintendo, even though they are starting to act like Sony for the privacy and biased EULA for network.
Games related: Nintendo and Sony.
I don't own any Xbox, but most games I want are on Sony's console too.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey ^_^
How are you?
Do you know me?
Do you know The Catboy?
How do you feel about my screen name change?
Am I still cute?
How do you feel about my soon to be grand return?
Where am I?
Where are you?
Me or you?
Can I ask more questions about me?
Can I ask more questions about you?
Yes or no?
How many video games do you own?
How many do you think I own?
What is this?
Where is it?
Do you like the EOF?
Can you post more in the EOF?
iPhone or Android?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you're angry, are you cyan red?
Cyan what I did there?

Well then, cya(n)!

...Wait, how do you pronounce your user name?
Probably should have asked that first, huh?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is the French Mardi Gras like?I don't know if it's done every where the same.
Sometime it's not even done on Tuesday (Mardi) they often swap it to Friday, as it's more children who do it with their schools (primary school only).
They put a costumes (fairy/princess/zoro/pirate/etc.) and they do carnival with confetti and traveling in the town's street with music etc..
It happens during the town's festival I show you, so they take advantage of the town's structure already there to close some streets and make the parade.

What is your favorite PC game?I don't play a lot on PC.
I did play a lot the click-and-play games (Monkey island-like).
I played the MMORPG Ragnarok for three years. And completed Half Life 1. (You can see the list of completed games in my signature. There's not so much on PC).
I would love to play Ultima and Fall Out series.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?oh, I fear question I don't fully understand. D: I'll say 40Km/h

Hey ^_^ Hello :)
How are you? Fine. I was in holiday (playing Last story), tomorrow work starts again :angry:
Do you know me? Not personally, we never had a chance to talk except when I helped for the yellow forum.
Do you know The Catboy? Yeah, I saw him a lot. He fears the cavalry! And I saw him a lot on the picture thread too.
How do you feel about my screen name change?It's better shorter, that way other users will refer to you correctly. (when it was too long, they were missing the last letters)
Am I still cute?Sure, the name doesn't change who you really are.
How do you feel about my soon to be grand return?It will be great if you can participate more.
Where am I? Dunno, I'll guess at home, in USA.
Where are you? At home too, in France. Doma Castle of course!
Me or you? Probably you.
Can I ask more questions about me? Yes, but I don't know you very much.
Can I ask more questions about you? Sure, that's what the KYT is for, and even out of a KYT session you can PM me if you want to talk. I'm not very talkative though. I'm often busy and/or don't know what to say.
Yes or no? Let's try Yes for once!
How many video games do you own?That's a good question! I never counted them.... 63!(without counting Demos) + a humble pack but only 22 out of 63 completed.
How many do you think I own?hard to tell. you are younger than me, but maybe you have more time to play. 50?
What is this? Some questions I'm answering
Where is it? On the Internet
Do you like the EOF? I don't go very often, I can't say I like it because I don't follow what happens there.
Can you post more in the EOF? I try. But it feel weird when I try to make a joke post.
iPhone or Android?I have non of them, but I would choose Android for the open source side.

When you're angry, are you cyan red? When I'm angry I more white, because of the emotion. I'm angry against bad clients so I talk and stand up to them, but after that I'm shaking for few minutes...
Cyan what I did there? Yah! I Cyaw that!

Well then, cya(n)! See ya!(n)

...Wait, how do you pronounce your user name?
Probably should have asked that first, huh?
Like the color, even though in the game it should be more like Cayenne

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I almost didn't see this :O

How are you doing?
Did you know that every time I see your avatar, I think of Cyan's theme?
What's your favorite...
...film (can be live-action or animated)?
...TV show?
...book?
...game genre?
...game (on any platform)?
...gaming console?
...music?
...food?
...beverage?
Do you have a 3DS / Vita? If not, do you want either of them?
What are your hobbies (besides gaming)?
Do you have a significant other? If not, what do you look for in your ideal mate?
How did you become interested in learning Japanese?
What do you love about your country?
What do you dislike about your country?
Does the kingdom of Doma have better cheese than the rest of France?
Can you teach me the secret of the French paradox?
What is your area of expertise in real life?
What has been the best and / or happiest moment of your life?
If you could have any superhuman power, what would it be?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't believe I almost didn't see this :O Ahhh, someone relying (edit: Wait, what did I wanted to say? It's not a good idea to visite gbatemp while I'm at work). I almost thought nobody cared anymore. But that's what I expected anyway, I only registered lately on this KYT as per Vulpes asking me if I ever did one. I said I did once, but didn't got many users interested, but was willing to try again.

How are you doing? Fine! I'm glad you are in my Kyt.
Did you know that every time I see your avatar, I think of Cyan's theme? No, I didn't know. Is that bothering you or do you like that song? If you don't, I'm sorry. I'll change my avatar to... another Cyan :P
What's your favorite...
...film (can be live-action or animated)? BraveHeart, Contact and My Sassy Girl (Korean version). But it's often just nostalgia until I watch them again and find them less attractive, then I'll have newer favorites :P
...TV show? How I met Your Mother (currently)
...book? Children's Earth series (1 to 4). I didn't like the 5 and didn't read the last books. and anything from Middle Earth (LOTR/Bilbo/Silmarillon). edit: Oh, I didn't mention any manga, but I'd say Nana.
...game genre? ARPG, RPG, Plateform RPG, Adventure, Action (in that order). I'm open to anything but Sports.
...game (on any platform)? Final Fantasy 6, Xenogears. edit: Okami (for the japanese culture).
...gaming console? Currently Wii/DS (but I loved playing Snes and PSX, mostly for their game's genre...lot of oldschool RPG :P)
...music? OST only (Video games, anime, movie). Anything orchestral or Classical which are NOT before 1990 (bach/besthov/mozart/etc. are not my taste). I like only new compositors (and mainly Japanese) like Uematsu/Kanno. some J-pop too.
...food? Lasagna, couscous
...beverage? Water, syrup, fruit juice or soda.
Do you have a 3DS / Vita? If not, do you want either of them? I have a 3DS. I don't plan to buy a Vita until an exclusive game interest me.
What are your hobbies (besides gaming)? not much. I'm always on the computer, so it's: GBAtemp, watching anime, watching some US TV series, listening to music. I would love to have more free time to learn more things, like Playing my violin again, learning programming language, doing 3D CG animation.
Do you have a significant other? If not, what do you look for in your ideal mate? no, never had. the "ideal" one is maybe hard to answer. I wouldn't want to force anyone to accept what I like (geeky things, everydays), so I guess someone who will (at least a little) understand and love the same things and same music as me. Then, personality wise, I'm attracted to open minded and good general culture women. Physically, it's a feeling decision and I don't have any specific requirement. To resume, someone with whom I feel natural. (hard to explain). Though, I'm still single and I don't think it will ever change. I'm better staying alone than bothering someone else.
How did you become interested in learning Japanese? It was 15 years ago, when starting playing video games and seeing a lot of them wasn't localized. Then I started watching anime and learning their culture. I'm soooo lenient and procrastinator that I still don't understand that language after 15 years :(
I went 10 days to Tokyo. I don't know if I'll ever travel again.
What do you love about your country? The culture, history, and a lot of different beautiful places to visit.
What do you dislike about your country? The conservatory sentiment (everything should stay in French, no English term should be used!), the French people don't talk any other language as good as other countries. It's an educational problem. and many other things but I can't list all, I don't remember them.
Does the kingdom of Doma have better cheese than the rest of France? Doma don't have any animals D:
Can you teach me the secret of the French paradox? Woa, I never heard of that. I didn't know we had a paradox! I can't explain it either. Maybe it's not only the food which is the key, but genetic or life mode, hours of work, etc.
What is your area of expertise in real life? What I know best? computer (software side). I like learning how things are working and check all possibilities, so I know a lot even if I don't need it.
What has been the best and / or happiest moment of your life? Nothing. There's no particular best or happiest day of my life I can remember. I'm usually alone and not sharing things with other, so everyday looks alike.
If you could have any superhuman power, what would it be?Teleportation. if not possible, I'll accept Telekinesis. Oh, another one would be "understanding and communicating in every needed languages". (something like universal translators, or a Mokona!)

What is the wildest thing you've ever done? Wildest, not weirdest? humm, I'm not sure I understand the subject you expect, but I'll say the most unexpected move to me would be when I asked a client at my work if we could see each other again, and she said "why not". And .. that all, we didn't see each other anymore, ahah. I guess I shouldn't have talked about anything unrelated to work. Now it would be a very awkward situation is she comes again.
Is it hip to be square? The World Is Square
Are humans a little too irrational for your taste? Humans are too dependent to others and become less patient, less understanding, less caring about others. They want everything now without thinking about how things work.

:P Thanks You are welcome.
--your fan, Snailface Oh! at least I have a (dendenMushi) fan. But I don't do anything special. So, thank you.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
A,B,C is easy as?

I can't think of any other questions.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Do you adhere to the 'French are wussies' stereotype?
How did that stereotype come about? (I generally get it from googling, but it would be better for a Frenchman to explain it :P)
Do you think French are wussies?
Do you think Americans are fat?
Do you think Englishmen all wear nice hats and monocles?
Do you think all Asians squint their eyes?
Do you think Mexicans steal jobs?
What is your stance on offensive/racist jokes?

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Why Cyan?
What are you learning in the engine room?
You've been here for almost 10years now but you only have approx. 4.5k post, i suspect you had some major down time or is that the art of lurking?
Do you read KYT threads?
You married?
What does this mean in english?
Two things you got banned from?
What do you think when you see the name SinHarvest?
Are you also addicted to cleaning you ears with Q-tips?
The game you've spent the most time playing is?
What are you craving to eat rite now?
What is the most inspirational song you ever heard?
Any quirks that you don't like about yourself?
What is your greatest regret?
What fascinates you the most?
What do you do for a living?
Are you good at what you do?
Your desired career?
Favorite sport?
A movie you'll never forget?
If humans could develop 'powers', how would they go about doing so?
Do you think if we truly believed in magic, we would be able to harness it?
What do you hold dearest to you?
Greatest achievement in life, thus far?
Do you think that waiting for our 'first time', may it be a life changing event or not, to be perfect even though it may never come true?
You still in love with the first person you fell for?
What do you think will happen to us when we die?
Describe your closest life and death situation.
Do you believe time bears it all away; the hatred, the sorrow, the regret?
What makes you happy?
What did you last dreamt?
What is your dream?
What do you think is your reason for living?
Your philosophy on life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.