Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And welcome to another session of KYG . feel the hype! THE INTENSITY ! etc,etc( you`ve heard it all before so let`s skip it) . on the witness stand today we have @WiiUBricker . you know how it goes by know .

RULES and info
interviews take place Mon-wed and thur-sat
I will send you a pm the day before your interview if your on the list IF you sign up you must not leave gbatemp for over 2 weeks

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

Interviews last 3 days.
NO QUICK TEMPLATES(I see any and your kicked)
and lastly NO HATERS .
today we will be examining Theresia .
so ask away.

(can`t wait till my turn on Monday)

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should I care about theresia? What kind of emotional pay off do I get from this game? Is it worth the time investment?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have never really played a visual novel before, so why should I play this game?
well mr.bricker , would you care to explain what theresia is about?
What is this game? Whats it about? What system is it for?
Why should I care about theresia? What kind of emotional pay off do I get from this game? Is it worth the time investment?
Theresia is a game for DS , published by Aksys Games. It's not your normal VN per se, but a psycho horror type point-and-click with Etrian Odyssey-like dungeon-crawl elements. The game begins with you waking up in a room from an underground facility with no memory about you and how you got there. The facility is set up with deadly traps anywhere. You explore this facility in a first-person 3D perspective and solve puzzles in a point-and-click type manner as you gain chunks of your memory back and uncover the truth of where you are and what happened. The game has an incredible creepy atmosphere thanks to the music and your awareness that you could die anytime by those traps. Some puzzles are hard and require a good amount of backtracking and trial and error. It can get boring and frustrating if you are stuck. Ultimately what let's you go on is the story because you know deep down that something big took place. The game got pretty bad ratings, though. But as any ratings are subjective, all games have audiences that enjoy them, regardless of the ratings.

You should care about this game if you

a) like Horror
b) like Point-and-click adventures
c) like mystery stories
d) have decent headphones
e) have nothing better to do

The payoff for completing the game is, I guess, you have to work with what's presented to you at the end.

D

Deleted User

Why did you choose this game and is there anything that sets it apart from other visual novels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI