Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
know-your-game-png.98377

This new session starts with @Justinde75. Our video game music addict will receive questions related to Persona 3!
That reminds me I need to play this one someday.

1425-182958-p3bannerpng-620x.jpg

RULES and info:
These are done in the same fashion as KYT. The public asks the questions, the questioned answers.
You may ask questions about the game, the persons experiences with the game, and generally topics relating to said game.
Interviews last 3 days.
NO HENTAI games.
NO QUICK TEMPLATES (I see any and you're kicked).
And lastly NO HATERS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/know-your-game-signups.448911/

and without further ado, ask away. :grog:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you think p3 stacks up against the other games in the series. Graphics, mechanics, story wise?
Who is your favorite male character? Female?
What is your preferred version of persona 3?
Persona 3, persona 3 personable, persona 3 FES?
Did you play the Answer?

Reactions: Justinde75

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How do you think p3 stacks up against the other games in the series. Graphics, mechanics, story wise?
Did you play the Answer?
Portable

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've heard a multitude of people praising Persona.
Including me ex.

Convince me, what is so special about it?
There are just so many things that made me fall in love with the series, especially 3. Just the feel of the games is something special.
it feels alot more modern than other games in the genre. Every game has a special personality and confronts a special topic. 3 is about death and how people accept it. Also the characters in the persona games are really well written, and its alot of fun to interact with them. The gameplay is also really really fun and changes up quite alot of things. Its a mix of life simulator and dungeon crawler with turn based combat. At day you have to go to school and learn about a couple of different things, prepare for exams, join clubs etc. After school you can focus on different activities like meeting your friends, going to the cinema or the arcade. Depending on what you do, you train different personality traits that allow you to talk to certain people or trigger certain events. Or maybe you could pick up a job at a cafe or something and earn some extra money that you could use on new gear that will help you in battle. Based on your levels you can create different Persona. They are kinda like Pokemon and they can level up and learn skills and stuff like that. Since your time is limited it adds a ton of replay value since you can focus on differnt things on every playthrough. The music, especially in 3, is just amazing. Its easily on a high spot on my list. It mixes so many genres and it all just works perfectly. There are a ton of things that are amazing about the series and I would highly recommend you to try it out. Its something that you have to try out to see how good it is.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you play the Answer?
I think it stacks up really well. Its a bit hard to beat P5's amazing visual design, but I think for a mid ps2 era game it still looks really nice. The mechanics of vanilla p3 are a bit dated, for example in vanilla p3 and p3 fes you cant control other party members, which is a pain in the harder battles. But I think it still holds itself up really really well against the other titles. Storywise I personally still think that 3 has the best story together with Persona 2. 1, 4 and 5 were okay, but I much more enjoyed 2 and 3. Persona 3's Soundtrack is also my favourite in the series. It just mixes up perfectly with the whole setting and it gives it a special personality.
I personally really like Junpei. He might be an idiot, but he is a nice person and he would be tons of fun to talk to. On the female side I really like Elizabeth. She's really well written and her social link is great.

I really like Portable. The visual novel style fits well with the game and being able to control other party members makes the game a ton more fun to play. It also has the female protag which adds a ton of replay value for an already amazing game. FES is great too, especially since its adds The Answer. It would be my favourite version if you could control other members.
Did you play the Answer?
Yes I did. I think its tons of fun too. Alot of people dislike it because its so hard and grind heavy, but the story and especially the bosses are just amazing. Mass Destruction, p3 fes and heartful cry are some of my favourite tracks from the soundtrack.

I really enjoyed playing Persona 4 Golden. Would you recommend me Persona 3 as well?
Defenitly. 3 and 4 are pretty similiar gameplay wise. The setting is different though. 3 plays in a big city, so it might take some time to get used to. 3's story is also alot darker, so prepare for that. I would recommend checking out portable or fes. Its defenitly worth checking out if you liked 4!

Reactions: BORTZ and VinsCool
D

Deleted-379826

FES or Portable? If you say Portable stacks up against the others IMO I don't agree. The gameplay is utterly boring, the music is very nice but IMO not as good as 4 or 5, although the story was indeed pretty good. Characters are nice too.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What are your favourite songs in the game?
Mass Destruction(Normal and FES), Heartful Cry, Joy, Unavoidable Battle, The battle for everyone's souls, Adventured Act, Changing Seasons, Deep Breath, Iwatodai Station, Living with Determination, Memories of the City/School, When the moon's reaching out Stars, Memories of You, Blind Alley, Darkness, Brand New Days, 3 31, P3FES (Opening), Interstice of Time
I love alot more but these are my favourite

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FES or Portable? If you say Portable stacks up against the others IMO I don't agree. The gameplay is utterly boring, the music is very nice but IMO not as good as 4 or 5, although the story was indeed pretty good. Characters are nice too.
I prefer Portable. The OST had tons more character and was much better than 4's soundtrack. 5 comes very close to 3 but I still think that 3 is better.

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman