Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
know-your-game-png.98377

This new session starts with @th3joker. Our friendly friend will receive questions related to Metal Gear Solid!
What is this suspicious cardboard box?

Metal-Gear-Solid-Banner.jpeg

RULES and info:
These are done in the same fashion as KYT. The public asks the questions, the questioned answers.
You may ask questions about the game, the persons experiences with the game, and generally topics relating to said game.
Interviews last 3 days.
NO HENTAI games.
NO QUICK TEMPLATES (I see any and you're kicked).
And lastly NO HATERS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/know-your-game-signups.448911/

and without further ado, ask away. :grog:

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow im honored and ill try my hardest to anwser any question to the best of my knowledge! fun fact the cardboard box is a homage to a novel called hako otoko or "the box man"

the cardboard box was one of my favorite tools in every mgs. online on ps2 metal gear solid 3 it was my ultra troll tool. i would place the magiznes around blind corners and stalk my prey out the view of the handle hole of the box. when hiding behind cover the box conceals you better than crouching where your head would pop up as you crouch walk.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my first mgs playstation online name was MGS5RaidendsBack just as a joke, but technically metal gear rising was the 5th mgs themed game. my original online screen name for stuff like aim and old console scene sites was snipersnake

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow this game, where to begin.

1. What was your first reaction to getting caught as that lovely alert theme blasted your ears? I was scared yet full of adrenaline.

2. Did you try out the vr training first or the games story?

3. Is this your favorite MGS game and if not what number would you rank it out if all MGS games (console MGS games)

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow this game, where to begin.

1. What was your first reaction to getting caught as that lovely alert theme blasted your ears? I was scared yet full of adrenaline.

2. Did you try out the vr training first or the games story?

3. Is this your favorite MGS game and if not what number would you rank it out if all MGS games (console MGS games)
1.the mgs1 pizzahut demo disc. at the docks i stepped in a puddle that triggered one of the enemys, that excitment and tension built up, i freaked ran away and "!" alarms! panic! i ran to water and dived in, and while under water knocked aginst the wall. laughing my ass off at the NPC's confusion.

2. strait to the story. i did try the vr training soon after, but the story is what pulled me in. so much so the part where otocon talks to snake about anime inspired me to write a story and a video game concept.

3. yes the og mgs1 ps1 is my favorite. mgs3 subsistance is a very close second, but just the way the first one was so ahh inspiring, and that thanks to emulation can play it on damn near every playstation console. playing on psp was most challanging without r2 l2. every few years i do a speed run on mgs1 and reflect where im at in life and look back on where i was when i beat the game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1