Know Your Game - Final Fantasy X-2

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's been awhile, huh ? I said I was stepping down, but since @ItsKipz hasn't gotten anything done, i'm back for a while. SO this week we're talkin bout FF X-2 with @Yuna5422 . so you know the drill, you ask, and the questionee answers.

RULES and info
interviews take place through the week​
You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .
NO QUICK TEMPLATES(I see any and your kicked)
and lastly NO HATERS

SO ask away.​

Reactions: Yuna5422

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'll start off then.
Whats your favorite song in the game ? (post it here )
your favorite Character ?
most hated boss ?
most epic moment ?
do you prefer this over the original Final Fantasy X ?
how many hours did you clock on this game ?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any kind of classes/dresses you would have liked to have seen?
Do you think it was the initial goal of x-2 to be completely different than x, or did it just kind of work out that way?

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@lcie nimbus answered questions:
1. I love 1000 words. Yuna sang it along with Lenne at the end of Chapter 4 and the song is really touching, not to mention seeing the moments from Lenne`s past. That scene actually solved the whole mystery behind Yuna`s dream that she had at the beginning of Chapter 2. My favourite character - Yuna of course!
3. Most hated boss... There were 2 I believe... Chac and Trema in Via Infinito. Chac because of her Heaven`s Cataract ability that is very strong and her skill to turn everything into stone even if you had Ribbon in use -w- Trema because at first he was very difficult to beat and at my first try beating him (it was on my 3rd playthrough or so) I used the trick with 3 Cat Nips XDD'''
4. Most epic moment. I believe There are a few. One of them that is always making me laugh is the one after meeting Nooj in Chapter 2 in Den of Woe when Yuna and Rokku are trying to figure out Paine`s past, hahah
5. I like it a lot because of few reasons. One of them is that I am allowed to play my fav character all the time so it`s really making me hype. Another is the battle system which is very dynamic and old-school (because of ATB and Dresspheres).
6. As for time, I would have to check my very first save game file on PAL version since I played it before I modded my PS2 but I`ll edit the post once I check it out ^^

Are there any kind of classes/dresses you would have liked to have seen?
Do you think it was the initial goal of x-2 to be completely different than x, or did it just kind of work out that way?
1. For the first time I played this (before I beat X) I was expecting seeing Yuna as Summoner but my knowledge did lack because I didn`t beat the first game. However I remember later that I wanted to get something similiar to Time Mage and they actually created Psychic Dressphere which controls time in a way and that`s not only one of the coolest Dresspheres but also very OP.
2. I think yes because Square at that time probably wanted to bring some old-school stuff such as the job system and ATB. As for the story, well... We are able to see it from Yuna`s perspective which we can learn more about her changes and of course main goal of her new journey. That also brings us Paine`s story which is revealed later in the game ^^

Last edited by Yuna5422,

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is this the best FF game?
Why do you enjoy this game?

You`re the first person who asked me about my reason of enjoying the game so much so I thank you in advance for that but first...

1. I think that every FF game is definitely very unique and they shouldn`t be compared. Each game has very unique story, characters, features and they all deserve some love. Of course it`s about people`s preferences. I noticed that a lot of people love FF VII and I personally couldn`t understand why until one of my good friends that I met on YouTube gave me a quite nice description that made me understand that. As for X-2, lots of people bash it because of the first experiences with it. In other words, they judge the book by its cover but they won`t bother to keep going and see what they can discover. The only thing I can say is that its true story starts with Chapter 2 because this is when "the fun begins" ;3
2. I enjoy this game mainly because of the character I love to play as. Also I could learn a lot about her reasons of becoming a Sphere Hunnter and of course this game has a lot of funny moments which always make me laugh. You can find some scary moments too but definitely this game shows how Spira has changed after Sin was defeated. The world seemed more peaceful, people wanted to be a part of a new age, to build a new Spira. This is what I expected to see and I`m not disappointed at all. The only thing I may be disappointed with is the story of the Last Mission because it shows Yuna as a complete different person than she originally was and that kinda makes feel uncomfortable. However I would definitely recommend this game to everyone to try and enjoy because it has a lot to offer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol here we go again.