Gaming Knights in the Nightmare

em jay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not entirely sure that this is the corect place for this topic, but its about an NDS Game, so this is my best guess...

I have seen 'Knights in the Nightmare' reviewed well on gaming sites, and have briefly played the rom, and now want to buy this game. My problem is that it is not on amazon uk or ebay uk, nor is it on GAME, and I am stuggling to find UK sites that will sell it. Can anyone help with a reputable online shop that they use, and one that has this game? I know can just play the rom, but that isn't strictly legal and I like to keep the moral high ground as much as possible... so if anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated!

MJ

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Shop in the American stores? I wonder if Walmart ships internationally. Same goes for Amazon.com, Ebay.com. But you better buy the game brand new, and from a major retailer.

If you buy it from a discount place or buy it used, then you can forget your "moral high ground" because none of your money is going to make it to Atlus.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Njrg said:
If you buy it from a discount place or buy it used, then you can forget your "moral high ground" because none of your money is going to make it to Atlus.

You do realise that discount stores also need to make profit?

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
KevInChester said:
Njrg said:

You do realise that discount stores also need to make profit?
Flashcart and other piracy tool makers need to make profits too.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
He already has a flash cart, he wanted to buy this game. There is nothing wrong with buying a game once in a while.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
KevInChester said:
He already has a flash cart, he wanted to buy this game. There is nothing wrong with buying a game once in a while.
I'm not against his choice to buy a game, I'm just telling him that his moral high ground BS doesn't mean anything or as much as it could have a yeah ago.

em jay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really care about the moral high ground... I just prefer not to have roms that are 'stricty' illegal as my only source of a game. Amazon.COM doesn't like my card (or the fact that I'm from the UK - it likes sending me to .UK, which doesn't have the item listed. I'm pretty sure that ebay shows international results (or at least those that will ship to the UK).

I may try large retailers like Wall-Mart, or Tesco or someone also. I'm not sure if they will stock such a non-mainstream game, but hey, its worth a shot.

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:

I have thought about this for a while, but to my mind Atlus already has gotten its money - unless the discounter or reseller stole it...
So if I like a game, I will try to buy it, but it does not matter where I buy it - as long as it is sold by a legit seller.

em jay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aragon said:
Njrg said:

I have thought about this for a while, but to my mind Atlus already has gotten its money - unless the discounter or reseller stole it...
So if I like a game, I will try to buy it, but it does not matter where I buy it - as long as it is sold by a legit seller.

I'll go with that - and I found a few on ebay, so I'll get one of those - regardless of how high (or not) the moral ground is.

MJ

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
em jay said:
I'm not entirely sure that this is the corect place for this topic, but its about an NDS Game, so this is my best guess...

I have seen 'Knights in the Nightmare' reviewed well on gaming sites, and have briefly played the rom, and now want to buy this game. My problem is that it is not on amazon uk or ebay uk, nor is it on GAME, and I am stuggling to find UK sites that will sell it. Can anyone help with a reputable online shop that they use, and one that has this game? I know can just play the rom, but that isn't strictly legal and I like to keep the moral high ground as much as possible... so if anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated!

MJ

The better way is to find a discount store, a store which offers used games or be very lucky
biggrin.gif
. I had a hard time to find this too, as online stores hardly have the game new (even yes asia and play asia has the game as out of print). Neither the big stores had it, until I found a store in the most forgotten place in a mall which had only a copy of this.

Very lucky indeed

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I picked up Knights in the Nightmare from EBGames, used for $15. I was looking for a new copy but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I couldn't believe how cheap it was.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is the game even that good? :/

I love Atlus but you could buy one of their better games like Trauma Center 2 or SMT ;D

Just saying...

EDIT: Well whoever it was bought the game already, so ignore me xDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu