CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
i cant wait for this game and i expect it to have some serious AP protection on it
rolleyes.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes. Gut feeling beats history almost one time to a hundred. So what if pretty much all the major games released in the past couple years had (at best) mediocre AP to begin with? It doesn't say anything about THIS game.

But personally, I've seen a bit too many "OMGZ! THE END OF HACKING IS NIGH!!!" threads that turned out to be absolutely freakin' wrong to believe in it.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd honestly be amazed if Nintendo implemented any sort of AP into this game or LoZ: SS. I remember when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out everyone was convinced it would have super AP. It had none.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Once a glitch has been found, it cant be undone. With that I mean theres no way nintendo can undo it.
They can do what MS did with jtag, but that doesnt stop the older xbox to run the newest games without issue.
Its the same with Wii. As long as we have full software control, there will be ways to get around any protection.

The only way to lose this ability is if you install an update that later turns out to be unhackable.

The more interesting question is, if kirby and SS comes with a new AP, how long will it take before a workaround is found?
tongue.gif

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm also excited about this game. does anyone know if the main game has multiplayer thru the main story mode?

as for ap. there is always a way around it. i've seen 3rd parties have better ap than nintendo. but even then there is always away around it.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
iggloovortex said:
im buying SS anyway, so i wont have to worry about AP

Well, if it contains an update needed to play the game, which also changes something on the Wii, you might get a problem.
I doubt that will be the case, but we dont know for sure untill its released.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol everytime a nintedo game is about to release on wii ther eis always AP talk. I'm pretty sure at this point nintendo has stopped trying with AP on wii NSMBW was the last first party wii game with any AP since then there has been none from the big N.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucif3r said:
iggloovortex said:
im buying SS anyway, so i wont have to worry about AP

Well, if it contains an update needed to play the game, which also changes something on the Wii, you might get a problem.
I doubt that will be the case, but we dont know for sure untill its released.
block wii disc updates?

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^It will most definitely be the case. However, since Letterbomb was just released, either Nintendo will have to

A. Just put AP in the game
B. Roll out 4.4X which won't do shit because they didn't have enough time to patch LetterBomb. It'll be just like BannerBomb being ported from 4.0 to 4.1.
C. Put the update on the disk. (LOL THIS DOZNT WORK BIG N - EVER HERDA PRIILOADER?)

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when did this turn into Kirby AP thread?
grog.gif
even tho we dont even know if there's any to worry about it yet

what i'm excited about is the multiplayer part of the game. from what i can see from the trailer not only can u play as 4 different colored Kirbys but also 3 other characters. king dedede and meta knight r playable! looking like the best kirby to date. maybe MA is getting me hyped
tongue.gif

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else hopin they are bringing back smash power from amazing mirror? now THAT was a fun one.

I'd be happier with it too if player one could be someone other than kirby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom