Gaming Kirby!

MasterChaos55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works fine here, until I try to enter a challenge stage (7) I unlocked. It makes a peeping sound for a second, then a part of the sound continues in loop but the screen remains black.
I have the same problem, though it's whenever I try to enter the 1st sword challenge room.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game doesn't load for me on Configurable USB Loader v70 with ios249, base ios57 rev19. i've updated to rev21 and 20 and my HDD doesn't mount so i reverted back to 19.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i installed d2x v6 wads to 249 and 250 and loaded kirby using ios 250 and now it works on configurable usb loader v70. this d2x v6 won't affect wiiflow and/or other things will it?

btw, thank you for the help dragons master

mopete27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game doesn't load for me on Configurable USB Loader v70 with ios249, base ios57 rev19. i've updated to rev21 and my HDD doesn't mount so i reverted back to 19. dunno if 20 will make a difference.
You need d2x v6 not rev21 . Just download ModMii from here & follow the instruction I said here ,

this worked perfectly. HAVE to use config usb loader tho

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, if you import a gamesave that's played past the opening video, you can play this game on Dolphin.
It's anything video related that causes the emulator to crash.

Incidentally I used Dolphin to capture all of Kirby's stone transformations, they're great. Look!

GJEdi.jpg

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
This game is really fun! I'd like to buy it, but right now I'm broke...eventually I'll buy it new to show support! I played the first 3 levels with my sister and its really cool. My only gripe is how much of a pain it was to download, but then that's an idiotic thing to whine about and it's probably just where I found it. :P
Excited to play this 3-player tomorrow after school! :D
P.S. Maybe there is something that's not quite right with this game....does anyone know how to be Waddle Dee, Meta Knight, or DeDeDe as first player?

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
I beat the game just right now (7 hours gameplay) and I'm playing it on my External HDD all the time with no issues at all.

CFG v70 cIOS d2x v6 base 56

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a PAL Wii with d2x cIOS 249 and the latest USB Loader GX. If I try to run the game in PAL I get a pink bar on the bottom of the screen and the game is all glitchy, but if I run it in NTSC it plays in greyscale. WHAT DO?

I can vaguely remember there was a way to play games in NTSC and have them in color but I cannot for the life of me remember how to.

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Game works fine here. It's probably people with messed up softmods who have problems, as always.

I just finished running SysCheck and updating anything out of date, so I'm fairly certain it's to do with my Wii being european and my TV being about six thousand years old. Has anyone else on a sysmenu 4.1E Wii run into the pink bar problem as well? Would suck if I have to wait for the yuropean release since it's still a month away.

WishCow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Game works fine here. It's probably people with messed up softmods who have problems, as always.

I just finished running SysCheck and updating anything out of date, so I'm fairly certain it's to do with my Wii being european and my TV being about six thousand years old. Has anyone else on a sysmenu 4.1E Wii run into the pink bar problem as well? Would suck if I have to wait for the yuropean release since it's still a month away.

I can confirm this problem, PAL wii, but 4.2 sysmenu, pink bar problem present.

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I'm fairly confident it's one of those games that just doesn't function proper when forcing PAL, seeing as how it works perfectly but in greyscale if I play it in NTSC.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, I'm fairly confident it's one of those games that just doesn't function proper when forcing PAL, seeing as how it works perfectly but in greyscale if I play it in NTSC.

Try not setting any force Pal, works on my Wii.

And changing the Wii's language to English and leaving the games language to default is actually working! Thanks fudgi :D

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An update on the Dolphin situation.
As it turns out, the reason the game crashes on Dolphin is because the game accesses something such as SD Card Slot 2 logic, something currently not emulated in Dolphin.
One of the developers has already developed a dirty fix, it's not ready for the public though, so hopefully the fix will be ready sometime soon.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/detail?id=4932

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

And changing the Wii's language to English and leaving the games language to default is actually working! Thanks fudgi :D
Yeah, the problem is that if I leave it on game default (NTSC) the game is in greyscales.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

Yeah, the problem is that if I leave it on game default (NTSC) the game is in greyscales.
That means either your tv doesn't support NTSC or its one of those old tvs where you have to manually set the mode yourself .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!