Gaming Kirby!

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the problem is that if I leave it on game default (NTSC) the game is in greyscales.

I think its time to invest in a new TV mate :)
A decent full-HD 32" LCD is no more than 400€. Add another 50-100€ and you can get a LED and/or bigger size.

AaroNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, the problem is that if I leave it on game default (NTSC) the game is in greyscales.

I think its time to invest in a new TV mate :)
A decent full-HD 32" LCD is no more than 400€. Add another 50-100€ and you can get a LED and/or bigger size.
Haha, that's probably the problem then since this TV is about as old as the road to Rome.
I'm currently studying though so I'm constantly almost broke. Guess I'll have to wait for the PAL release :c

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good news! The game can be played using Dolphin now, thanks to a patched build someone has released.

http://blog.bagearon.com/?p=101

Theatre mode still crashes, but you can start a new game and play through bosses normally.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a hardmod in my Wii and the disc channel recognizes the game fine, but running it it immediately says An error has occurred. Do I need a new IOS or something?

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like this game, I don't play it but I sit next to my boy when he plays. He just have to get the wing, don't know that is the end (there are 286 replies in here). I just keep cheering, ok throw the bomb at that monster and this and that. So, he calls me "Dad do you want to see me play Kirby". So I bought Epic yarn from my favorite on-line shop, may be I can play that with him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I am the Eggman... I am the Walrus...