Gaming Kirby!

MasterChaos55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have found a non-private download for it, it's a 3 link, direct download, and according to the thread it's 1.17 GB.
just type: [Wii] Kirby´s Return To Dreamland [Multi 3 Español][NTSC-U][Primicia 2011] in google.

Reactions: 1 person

Coolaaron88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
I might have found a non-private download for it, it's a 3 link, direct download, and according to the thread it's 1.17 GB.
just type: [Wii] Kirby´s Return To Dreamland [Multi 3 Español][NTSC-U][Primicia 2011] in google.

Downloading from that link now. Ill report back

MasterChaos55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found another off the same site, It's apparently not-scrubbed like the other one since it says its 4.38 GB.
The thread is called [Wii] Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Español) (NTSC) it should be on the same board as the scrubbed one.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's great, but it's not at all what I'm talking about (I've already downloaded it). I'm talking about the fake release everybody wasted their time downloading earlier in the thread.

Yeah, well the release being 3.9 GB or something obviously made it fake. Aside Super Mario Galaxy 1-2 (I can't remember the size of the scrubbed ones), the scrubbed releases of nintendo first party are very very small and 3GB for this kind of game is too big.

Maybe Zelda SS scrubbed might reach that size, but kirby above 3GB scrubbed was far too big.

If it wouldn't be scrubbed, the thing would be 4.37GB, as every games fills a disc.

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Downloading from that link now. Ill report back

Confirmed legit, thanks for the heads up bro

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found a legit download, I plan to buy the game anyway but I just wanna play it now.

Anyhow, first I tried on Dolphin. It gets as far as the file select menu, but crashes after that.
Then I tried USB loader GX 2.3 on my wii, same whitescreen freeze people have complained about.

Anyhow no biggie, I'll figure it out later since I'm not gonna stay awake long. I haven't even figured out how to install D2XCIOS yet, I'm still on Waninkoko's r19 I think.

Anyway, the game is a definite purchase for me, no excuses. Just, do I buy the US version, or wait to buy the UK version? Hmm...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using WiiFlow 2.2 r304 on IOS249 rev19, base IOS57 and the game freezes at a white screen when you press 2 to start it. damn. i wonder if there will be a fix for this game

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Playing on latest Config USB.. works fine for me so far. Didn't have luck on Dolphin.

(Edit after playing for 15 minutes.)

Oh.

My.

God.

mfw wholesome kirby goodness > IGN's 7.5 review

tumblr_li4x0aOZwk1qd6zkvo1_500.jpg

(it's much better than I expected)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays