Gaming Kirby!

duel

Newcomer
Trophies
Beyond the barriers of Space and Time, Australia
XP
Country
Looking very forward to playing this. Kirby has always been one of the most creative franchises out there, and this doesn't seem to be an exception. Co-op isn't online, is it? I'll probably have to play alone. Oh well, looks fun regardless, but even moreso with a group.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really wish they had brought back power merging honestly but it still looks cool. Coop is a feature fans like but so is power merging! come on nintendo we've been asking since 64...

Anyhow I hope the first player can pick whoever he wants and isnt confined to just kirby cause that kinda sucks
what is this power merging you speak of?
Like in Kirby and the Crystal Shards, or in Squeak Squad to a lesser extent.

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if they will let us use the classic controller to play this? Or is it going to go all lame and force only sideways wii remote? I REALLY despise having to shake and hold a button to perform things in a platformer, that control scheme killed Donkey Kong Country Returns for me, and I LOVE DKC games.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia

RagnarokSam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be disappointed if I have to wait until after I get out of work tomorrow to play this. No where to be found :(

says you i'm downloading it right now :biggrin:

You don't say..

And where would you be downloading this from? ;) (PM?)
Isn't that still against the rules?

Filenames from what I recall are allowed though.

you'd be surprised how effective adding "ntsc" to a search engine query can be.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going to be disappointed if I have to wait until after I get out of work tomorrow to play this. No where to be found :(

says you i'm downloading it right now :biggrin:

You don't say..

And where would you be downloading this from? ;) (PM?)
Isn't that still against the rules?

Filenames from what I recall are allowed though.

you'd be surprised how effective adding "ntsc" to a search engine query can be.
Nothing doing bro.

Ferenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That's a fake, for sure. It's an ISO yet it isn't the full 4.7GB. The release isn't up on any pre sites. Some people who created the torrent have a history of creating fake torrents (such as a fake skidrow release of the upcoming LOTR game).

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a fake, for sure. It's an ISO yet it isn't the full 4.7GB. The release isn't up on any pre sites. Some people who created the torrent have a history of creating fake torrents (such as a fake skidrow release of the upcoming LOTR game).

It's scrubbed according to the filename, so all the dummy data is gone, so that's probably why it's smaller.

Ferenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

It's scrubbed according to the filename, so all the dummy data is gone, so that's probably why it's smaller.
The file would only be smaller if it were compressed. It's not - it's an ISO, like I said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"