Gaming kingdom hearts: forbidden memories

what do you think about this project?

• i'm looking forward to it,looks cool!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • may give it a try when it comes out but i don't really care...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • this just sucks!look at those graphics!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • i'm a troll so i won't tell you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pfft another fail fangame stupid project that'll get closed by SE, some people need to get lives...

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Finally a KH online game, i've been waiting for this

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
UPDATE:
The game, in its new form is out!!!!
Client download: http://www.mediafire.com/?k9m164la2r4ukdc
Forum link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Road_to_Dawn/index
background.jpg

by
261113_179283908819467_226614240_n.jpg

:moogle: What is''FM'' :moogle:
Forbidden memories is an online kingdom hearts action-turn based fangame made with the eclipse engine, it's a new game with a new story unfolding after 100 after master xehanort's defeat,with interactive gameplay features

You start at the "Station of Oblvion". Here you will find the Moogles, Moogles are well know creatures in the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy world, they will give you tips and information about the game.
After you leave there you will come at the well know Traverse Town, This will be the main city for the story line. So a big part of the story will play there.

:moogle: What is so special about Forbidden Memories: :moogle:
To really say this you have to play it, But in our game you will play a role in the story and the actions the players make will change the story. A unique expierence in many custom worlds from Kingdom Hearts where you can play the game on your way. And as every game the classes will have there own spells, keyblades and armors

:moogle: Classes: :moogle:
-The human keywielder: These are the one who are chosen the wield the Keyblade.
(other classes TBA,possibly mage and knight classes and other secret ones)

:moogle: story: :moogle:
PS:the game is still in beta phase and the closed beta will start soon so the story might change later

100 Years have passed since the incident with Master xehanort.
Everything went as planned.
But when master xehanort was defeated, the world went out of balance and a new threat stood up

We know them as The Unknown. Creatures who have no souls, no hearts only darkness.
Several humans are chosen, chosen to wield the mighty keyblades, They are chosen to save the world once again and bring back how it was.
They Unknowns have drawn all our memories and sealed them away. But sereveral Keywielders still remember everything.
They are known as the chosen ones, i am one of them. But i cannot leave the Realm of Darkness, so the one who reads this find the keyblade wielders and gather them.
They are the ones who can save you save everyone.

Give them this message:

The chosen ones are hidden in many worlds weak and alone so they cannot fight the unknown, but i know deep inside my heart that when their light is united they can banish this threat forever. find them th
ey strength to save us.
It all begins in Traverse Town the first key can be found there. So all keyblade wielders unite, enemies become friends and then there can be hope.

Sincerely

The mighty ignotus, The one that mastered Oblivion

:moogle: Videos :moogle:
PS:i did not make this teaser, and this video contains no gameplay, the gameplay trailer will be released soon along with screenshots (to prove this is not fake i can give some screens of the gui and the ingame gui in a blank map)

sorry for the spelling errors in the trailer, the one who made it is from the netherlands so yeah

:moogle: Worlds: :moogle:
this is a list of currently map in progress and finished worlds
1.traverse town (finished)
2.mirage arena(Finished basic stuff, will always receive updates and events)
3.Lanes between(finished)

:moogle: summon system :moogle:
the summon system is unavaible ATM but it will be restored later in the game and that means that some special classes will be able to summon heartless and nobodies to aid them in battle and also summon some eidolons/eons or disney characters

:moogle: The screenies: :moogle:
Ingame screens:

2rong9j.jpg

16hiydj.jpg

s183yt.jpg

(more will be added later)
map screens(without the npcs):
ps:not all are complete and they may have glitches to be fixed
they are big images and Pix.gbatemp can't handle them
Download link

Organization XIII

the elite of the members will be invited to join the org, we have all of TWTNW at our disposition, org members will also have rooms, assignments etc
Disclaimer :THIS IS A FANGAME, WE ARE BY NO MEANS AFFILIATED TO SQUARE-ENIX.INC OR DISNEY
I DO NOT OWN KINGDOM HEARTS, FINAL FANTASY OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER THAT APPEARS IN THE OFFICIAL SERIES.

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updated world list
CTB is most likely this weekend or in the next week, moreover gamplay trailer and screens will surface before the ctb
Scott is the invited gbatemp member for the ctb, i'll have to get somebody else if he can't participate though

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if the team can complete it, then it will be good
smile.gif

If SquareEnix sends you a C&D letter, too bad for the team.

Such project shouldn't be advertised before it's in viable/distributable form.
Square is protective with their intellectual properties and trademarks.

But if you can manage to work on it and release a fully working game, then good luck to all the team.

Nice 2D design in the first pictures.

Also, the video has a spelling error at the end, februari (looks like Italian).
Edit: Ah, sorry, I didn't read the sentence bellow the video.

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cyan said:
if the team can complete it, then it will be good
smile.gif

If SquareEnix sends you a C&D letter, too bad for the team.

Such project shouldn't be advertised before it's in viable/distributable form.
Square is protective with their intellectual properties and trademarks.

But if you can manage to work on it and release a fully working game, then good luck to all the team.

Nice 2D design in the first pictures.

Also, the video has a spelling error at the end, februari (looks like Italian).
thanks, and i only advertised here, while a friend made a youtube vid, we should be more careful as you said
yeah i talked about that in the thread, i didn't make the vid, a guy from netherlands did it
remade the poll to add more choices

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I heard "online" and "fangame" I was just like "no." I just don't think Kingdom Hearts would be a very good online game, especially if it's fanmade.

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
I am kelspel boss of this project.
Understand the graphics are a little bit lower in the screenshots because it are screenshots... so its a bit more pixelated then it really is.
sounds cool. but it would be better if you fix the character's sprite.
How do you mean? which bugs in the character sprites?

With friendly greetings, Kelspel

Reactions: 1 person

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
don't think we're dead just yet
lots of stuff is happening, and we made an official company for the new original games we'll make (next will be a futuristic FPS)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
'scuse my squirrely ignorance (i've only played the good KH games, ones not featuring Sora), but for the classes

"-The human keywielder: These are the one who are chosen the wield the Keyblade.
(other classes TBA,possibly mage and knight classes and other secret ones)"

Shouldn't every class be a keywielder?
BBS pretty much showed a keyblade wielder just means they use a keyblade, but all 3 characters had different fighting styles that could have been classified as a "class". Terra was a warrior, Aqua was a mage, Vent was a "thief" class of sorts (basically, agile).
Instead of a class, you could always just do a "focus". (As in, Human Keywielder with a: "Magic Focus").

Just my 2 cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: