PS1/2 Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wanna get Kingdom Hearts for Ps2 but I found there something called the Final Mix. Should I import this one instead? Is it in english with english
unsure.gif
menus and everything? and finally is it worth it?
unsure.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Final Mix is Kingdom Hearts with some added bonus.
If I remember correct, it is a new picture in the start menu, some changes of the Trinitys (a Trinity is a thing you search for, you could miss one in the original game and never had the possibility to retrive it later), some items got moved to other places, new weapons, new items, new enemies, new movies and a new boss.
The game is supposed to have english voices and japanese text.

...and please stop spamming with "No comprende your reply..."...

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts

this will tell you everything you need to know about KH

from the wiki
QUOTE said:
Final Mix
Cloud and Sephiroth's new cutscene. Neoshadows, one of the new enemies, in Final Mix, along with the One-Winged Angel Keyblade.Kingdom Hearts was re-released in Japan as Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix; this version has several events and a number of gameplay tweaks that are not in previous releases. Spoken dialogue is in English, with Japanese subtitles.

New scenes, clarifying certain plot points, such as Riku's journey and foreshadowing of Kingdom Hearts II, were included. A gameplay tweak allows the player to skip cutscenes after seeing them once. The optional bosses first included in the English version were introduced to Japanese players for the first time, along with the "Unknown", in an attempt to raise interest for the sequel. In another attempt at foreshadowing, a video called "Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]" plays along with "Another side, Another story…" if the player accomplishes certain tasks.

New music was incorporated; the tracks are "Disappeared" and "Another Side". The "Night on Bald Mountain" and "One-Winged Angel" tracks from the English version were included as well.

Other changes include new abilities, new weapons, new items, additional and recolored enemies; and gameplay tweaks to make the game easier for the player, along with two new difficulty levels.

A limited edition version of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix was also released. The version includes an action figure of Sora, a sticker set, sketches of some of the main characters and the game itself. KH will be released for the psp in the future as Nomura has stated in an interview. And KH3 for the ps3. Nomura has stated he wants to dedicate all the future KH games to sony consoles.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so menus and everything are in japanese also? can you play it without knowing japanese and understand it or should I just get the american edition?

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
all the text is in japanese and only voices are in english, so unless you can read japanese or want to play the whole game follow a FAQ, I would suggest you to just get the english version. The platinum version is cheap anyway.

Square has always been evil, since they only release these "special versions" in Japan ... I would like to have played FFX/FFX-2/KH/KHII in english with japanese voices myself ..... and what makes even more angry is that they use an special encryption for the data files on the PS2, so we can't even switch the voice files manually

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://garticphone.com/en/?c=0013ff1238