Status
Not open for further replies.

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
JcodesM said:
Oh and another question is the game (after the patched) gonna be avaliable for 5.03 Gen C?????
I really hope it does
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
they are the same thing, but gen c dosen't install on flash0 gen d does(correct me if i'm wrong).

JcodesM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
JcodesM said:
what stupid rule then Im trying to share some info like EVERYONE is doing and I cant say the name of the site.
Lol

It's not a stupid rule, you're just acting stupid. When you joined GBAtemp, you had to go through tons of rules about GBATEMP DOES NOT HOST ROMS. You even had to type it into a little box to join. By HOSTING ROMS it means we don't have ROMs on site nor do we give you sites that host them. The site in question hosts them. Don't blame the rules because you blatantly ignore them and can't follow them.

I actually didnt read the rules very well.
If the problem was that I double posted then its ok but if the post got deleted cuz of link.... well there is no perfect site
lecture.gif

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think today is going to be the day that we crack it haha. They've made more progress today than they have any other day so far.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JcodesM said:
Guild McCommunist said:
JcodesM said:
what stupid rule then Im trying to share some info like EVERYONE is doing and I cant say the name of the site.
Lol

It's not a stupid rule, you're just acting stupid. When you joined GBAtemp, you had to go through tons of rules about GBATEMP DOES NOT HOST ROMS. You even had to type it into a little box to join. By HOSTING ROMS it means we don't have ROMs on site nor do we give you sites that host them. The site in question hosts them. Don't blame the rules because you blatantly ignore them and can't follow them.

If the problem was that I double posted then its ok but if the post got deleted cuz of link.... well there is no perfect site
lecture.gif
It's not that you linked to another site, it's the fact that the site linked to contained warez (In this case ISOs).

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
takutosuki said:
I am getting excited X'3 I wish I knew what other site you were talking about though but I guess I'll have to use my google skillz.

When I checked last night, it was like totally hope's out. When I woke up, it was almost the same. Now it feels like this whole thing is back on track!

I bought my copy of the game today though DX Oh well I will be happy that I own it, since I know japanese it doesn't matter which country's copy I get anyway.
Support Square Enix so they don't feel like they have to put in lots of protections the next time! XD (kidding)

The reason there's such a check is because the game won't be downloadable. They want to get people to buy the game.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JcodesM said:
lecture.gif

No, it's because in the quote in your second post, there were hints leading to a site that's against the rules.

QUOTE(specialjerm @ Jan 10 2010, 11:17 AM) It's not that you linked to another site, it's the fact that the site linked to contained warez (In this case ISOs).

See above quote reply. That's why.

JcodesM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nIxx said:
Just close this thread it´s anyway not helpfull at all and now becomes offtopic because peoples simply don´t read.

It is helpfull there is some information in here that may help some ppl

takutosuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, don't close this thread, there are indeed people who do not read properly and so on but it's really not better anywhere else, and here's at least proper people who kindly tell the others that they are doing mistakes.

Also, I keep track of the progress of the patch thanks to this thread, so please don't close it >_>

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah sad his infos actually doesn´t work
wink.gif
as i (and others) said now pretty often just be patient and wait for a full working patch from the guys that actually know exactly what they are doing and not just mess around a bit with some files.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JcodesM said:
lecture.gif
Yeah because double posting will close us down.

Ignorance isn't bliss, best remember that or go away.

If people carry on posting, hinting or bitching and moaning then I will close the thread and any others that open after.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
JcodesM said:
lecture.gif
Yeah because double posting will close us down.

Ignorance isn't bliss, best remember that or go away.

If people carry on posting, hinting or bitching and moaning then I will close the thread and any others that open after.

Thats harsh, but true.
People who does not listen to rules WILL BE BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course