Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
US release will have greater hype (since we can understand where the story goes), in-turn, the hackers will work over-time for that patch.

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sorry to say it but now i don't care about the EN version the JP version iv'e waited for so many years!!! >

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yeah years...for how long will you play the JP version? All of it? I doubt that, if one can understand Japanese then surely he/she'll finish it, but not those who understand just abit or nothing at all. I too waited for Dissidia JP for years, and when it came out, I played around 1 week and then forgot about it, then the next year I was surprised when I saw the US version released, why surprised? I was busy in other games, time flew by
biggrin.gif

Moral of the Story:- Don't die for a game, just live your life, time will fly-by.

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if you can see i joined GBAtemp last may it's only that i don't post a lot and also i finish my japanese KH games like khfm and khfm+ 100% each

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Seriously speaking, we aren't asking or begging them to make a patch, they do what they like to do, we do what we like to, that's life, you follow what's in your heart, not others, and if you start caring about what others think of you, then you're done for. And even if someone does NOT release a patch, it's not end of the world (2012 an exception).

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick update
"By AgumonDX
Xilippo probably is lying. Or maybe not. Who knows? I know what i´m doing, and i´m trying a fix which starts the game, but it is semi-unplayable, like the chinese comments said. "

"It is a lot of speculation, but let´s move on now. I made progress, after all. I saw the opening in my psp, but with a turtle speed."

Mar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blazekid3 said:
well i replace the eboot file and i didn t have that purple screen i am using Gen d full

well it's probably no patch or it would have been all over the interwebz already.

let's wait for the other dude.

toot.gif

jsc1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey. i'm noob so if this a stupid question sorry. but why not make a plugin that leads the files searching for the update somewhere else on the ms?

rockmanmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Me too...I've tried changing the switching the eboot with another eboot from another a game and tried patching and search millions of page in google just to play it. I can't wait for the patch
wacko.gif

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamAsh07 said:
Seriously speaking, we aren't asking or begging them to make a patch, they do what they like to do, we do what we like to, that's life, you follow what's in your heart, not others, and if you start caring about what others think of you, then you're done for. And even if someone does NOT release a patch.
true dat, a day or two (maybe a week) and we may have a patch.
QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ Jan 9 2010, 12:36 PM) it's not end of the world (2012 an exception)
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol