Status
Not open for further replies.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, people here are KH Fanatics @_@. Most people i have seen reading a board since when Pokemon Platinum and KH 358/52 (Or whatever its called), days got dumped. I smell a riot if it turns out this doesnt run on CFW, then i smell a massive price increase on imports of this game online.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, All in All, pirates had a great day, because we atleast GOT the game today y'know? Thanx to whoever dumped it for us. And then tomorrow will be another great day because they will patch it.

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
Truthfully, i dont trust Cullen at all, my money is on Kiss of Death. Cullen said he was working on a Disgaea 2 patch, posted a bunch of fake screenies, dissapears for like 2+ months, then reappears when Gen-B2 came out and acts like nothing happened and rejoiced with everyone else.Yeah. Being a member there it's unfortunate that I've seen this happen a number of times with the last noticeable time being when Tales of Vs came out. I'm not sure what the intentions were (maybe a stunt to gain rep etc.), but it didn't seem fair to play with everyone's emotions like that with a promise that was well out of his league. I'd much prefer it if he kept any attempt under wraps until he had significant proof or results to show towards it. Otherwise it's a waste of people's time and effort.

He does provide a number of good uploads towards the community, perhaps he should just stick to that.

QUOTE(dgwillia @ Jan 9 2010, 12:16 PM) Wow, people here are KH Fanatics @_@. I smell a riot if it turns out this doesnt run on CFW...
I know the feeling all too well. It's sad to see the community turn in on itself from any perspective you look at it. It usually happens when an anticipated title much like KH:BBS is released and there isn't any existing CFW to support it. It's a cycle that is doomed to repeat itself and people have to understand that.

A solution probably won't be available straight away (if it does then I take my hat off to whomever figures it out). But when a solution arises, only then will there be cause to celebrate. People need to be patient in the mean time.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Looks like someone found something!

Post from another website
Yes, it seems opnssmp.bin is back with a vengeance!

I have yet to apply my own patch, or use the game decrypter or prxdecrypter 2.3.

My guess is that its either a new key tag with different keys, or something we can't seen to the untrained eye. Ill get to work and keep ya updated.

But first, I need to go buy a 2gb MS. FFS.

For now:

Code:
UMD Properties: PARAM.SFO

Version: 1.1
Bootable: Yes
Category: MG
Disc_Ver: 1.1
Region: Japan
Title_0-10: These are checks to requiring version 6.20 (its in different languages? English, French, etc etc)
Updater ver: 6.20

Lets do work. "

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"Looks like someone found something!

Post from another website
Yes, it seems opnssmp.bin is back with a vengeance!

I have yet to apply my own patch, or use the game decrypter or prxdecrypter 2.3.

My guess is that its either a new key tag with different keys, or something we can't seen to the untrained eye. Ill get to work and keep ya updated.

But first, I need to go buy a 2gb MS. FFS.

For now:

Code:
UMD Properties: PARAM.SFO

Version: 1.1
Bootable: Yes
Category: MG
Disc_Ver: 1.1
Region: Japan
Title_0-10: These are checks to requiring version 6.20 (its in different languages? English, French, etc etc)
Updater ver: 6.20

Lets do work. "
atleast theyre getting somewhere
biggrin.gif

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The latest two games were released Phantasy Star Portable 2 japanese DEMO and Tekken 6, which required higher firmware 6.10 to read. We were compared these two games to the older one in application UMGEN v4.00, and we found out there is an extra file contained inside the UMD “OPNSSMP.BIN”.

Good News is that Yoshihiro developer replied on PSPGen forum about this issue and he will be release a application or Yoshihiro decryptor V5 soon to solve it, no released date given.

Kinda sucks that he just left on the eve of this release because from that new status update around the net sounds looks like its the same shitty roadblock again.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MrBubbles said:
QUOTE said:
The latest two games were released Phantasy Star Portable 2 japanese DEMO and Tekken 6, which required higher firmware 6.10 to read. We were compared these two games to the older one in application UMGEN v4.00, and we found out there is an extra file contained inside the UMD “OPNSSMP.BIN”.

Good News is that Yoshihiro developer replied on PSPGen forum about this issue and he will be release a application or Yoshihiro decryptor V5 soon to solve it, no released date given.

Kinda sucks that he just left on the eve of this release because from that new status update around the net sounds looks like its the same shitty roadblock again.
I see..

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yoshihiro is very good but when he'll release he's decryptor V5 the game will be already patched

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone has decided to wail till tomorrow (Also, it was because of that 15 min ban, everyone left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back