kinect or ps move

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I was you I should go for the wii, its less expensive. It has far of more good games. Its fun to play. If you would like you can hack it fully. And youll have a much bigger selection of games!

I tried all of them.

Ps move. Okay, but yeah still... I dunno its the feeling I have when playing
Kinect: You need to move to much. And I hate microsoft. And it does not work when your white and the background too.(happened to me)
Wii: Not always fun.

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinect is using only half of its capacity and the engineers are working hard on an upgrade that will allow the 360 to siphon more data as they weren't able to come up with an acceptable solution by the time they deployed. In theory this may allow it to track smaller details such as fingers and other finer movements. The Kinect seems to have a good outlook ahead.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy.. Kinect is better... PS move is better... Too immature. Both are the best depend on people's taste. If you can afford both then buy both, thats simple as that. If you want one.. Just go to blockbuster and rent it to test your taste before you decide which one to buy, thats simple as well.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
arpeejajo said:
Neither of them look all that interesting to me for now. However, if you are a racing fan then I suggest Kinect because Forza 4 will work with it. But that's the only reason I am going to get Kinect.
lets be serious now
no one is gonna play forza with kinect realistically

more of a novelty then anything
controller is the way to go

Well it is true that it's impractical during a race, but using kinect to get into your car and start it is simply amazing.

Oh and I play with a steering wheel.
biggrin.gif

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone's saying that the Move is more accurate than WM+, but I saw on a TV show where they filmed game play with a high-speed cam and showed that the WM+ was more responsive. Kinect was the worst and the moves were replicated in the game like 2sec after.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eerpow said:
Everyone's saying that the Move is more accurate than WM+, but I saw on a TV show where they filmed game play with a high-speed cam and showed that the WM+ was more responsive.
source?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou