tongue.gif

MrDiesel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I have played it a few minutes ago, and it looks good. I didn't like the Move feature too much, hard to aim.

Experienced a little bit lag, but that could be because I was playing with 13 (I think) bots. Haven't tried real multiplayer yet, because the servers are down.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
MrDiesel said:
I have played it a few minutes ago, and it looks good. I didn't like the Move feature too much, hard to aim.

Experienced a little bit lag, but that could be because I was playing with 13 (I think) bots. Haven't tried real multiplayer yet, because the servers are down.
Oh you can play with bots too XD
That's awesome Move with killzone sucks badly :/

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I just had a quick blast of it just now, its good, more of the same really. The controls need a bit of work, they felt very loose to me (typical KZ). And Im not sure if the graphics are as impressive as KZ2. Granted its just a beta but this washed out look with high contrast isn't really doing it for me right now. But like I said, its still a good lad, and this is just a multiplayer beta so you cant judge the final product on this alone.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've played it and I'm liking what I see so far. This is the first killzone I've played and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Couldn't play online for some reason, but playing with bots was fine. The controls felt a little awkward, especially the placement of the melee button, I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.