Killzone 3 Multiplayer beta

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Nobunaga, Feb 5, 2011.

Feb 5, 2011

Killzone 3 Multiplayer beta by Nobunaga at 8:02 PM (811 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Nobunaga
    OP

Member Nobunaga Empty

Greece
    So did anyone of you played the game?
    I tried it.
    It looks cool [​IMG]

2. MrDiesel

Member MrDiesel GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    I have played it a few minutes ago, and it looks good. I didn't like the Move feature too much, hard to aim.

Experienced a little bit lag, but that could be because I was playing with 13 (I think) bots. Haven't tried real multiplayer yet, because the servers are down.

3. Nobunaga
    OP

Member Nobunaga Empty

Greece
    Oh you can play with bots too XD
    That's awesome Move with killzone sucks badly :/

4. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    I just had a quick blast of it just now, its good, more of the same really. The controls need a bit of work, they felt very loose to me (typical KZ). And Im not sure if the graphics are as impressive as KZ2. Granted its just a beta but this washed out look with high contrast isn't really doing it for me right now. But like I said, its still a good lad, and this is just a multiplayer beta so you cant judge the final product on this alone.

5. BobTheJoeBob

Member BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

United Kingdom
    I've played it and I'm liking what I see so far. This is the first killzone I've played and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Couldn't play online for some reason, but playing with bots was fine. The controls felt a little awkward, especially the placement of the melee button, I'm sure I'll get used to it though.