OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[tvwide]97430-319[/tvwide]
Killer Freaks From Outer Space
E3 2011 Wii U Trailer
Nintendo had a third party closed doors round table conference today. Ubisoft was present to announce several new games for the new Nintendo Wii U console. One of these games is titled Killer Freaks from Outer Space, a first person shooter involving an alien invasion. You play as a man who always fears the apocalypse is coming, and it finally does. The game is set in London 2012. It was described by Nintendo World Report as reminiscent to Duke Nukem. The game is due out 2012 apparently. It is said to have both local and online multiplayer and supports both motion controls with the new controller and other controllers previously made for Wii (Classic Controller was mentioned). [/p]
icon11.gif
Source #1
icon11.gif
Source #2

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Ubisoft Montpellier?

Perhaps it's wrong for my excitement toward this game to increase exponentially over the developer, but...

My excitement toward this game has increased exponentially over the developer.
ohmy.gif

As ho-hum as ol' Ubisoft can be, their Montpellier division has always pleased me.
smile.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every once in a while, despite often true criticism, Ubisoft really does come up with some good games. For me this year, has to be Rayman Origins. At least from the looks of it. Too early to say anything about Killer Freaks though.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Saw the title and for some reason I immediately thought it was a lame sequel to an even lamer movie called Killer Klowns from Outer Space. That is the only reason I visited this thread
dry.gif

However as I am here I checked the game and it seems um, interesting. maybe need to find more info before I have any real opinion, but blasting aliens with shotguns is always fun
smile.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Every once in a while, despite often true criticism, Ubisoft really does come up with some good games. For me this year, has to be Rayman Origins. At least from the looks of it. Too early to say anything about Killer Freaks though.

Ah! Then you'll be pleased to know that Ubisoft Montpellier is behind both projects.
wink.gif

They also developed Beyond Good & Evil, and Rabbids Go Home, as well as others.

(GoAwayGeoflclNoOneCares)

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
jamesaa said:
Saw the title and for some reason I immediately thought it was a lame sequel to an even lamer movie called Killer Klowns from Outer Space. That is the only reason I visited this thread
dry.gif
Hey, Killer Klowns from Outer Space is awesome!
angry.gif

And the game looks cool, I always love to kill rare beast in games.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of accent is that supposed to be? Sound's like Dick's Australian cousin, Crocodile Van Dyke.

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game looks epic the screens look better than half the games i've played on my xbox 360, still i would say the wii u could do even better. It's of course gonna take some serious time I guess for developers to realise nintendo have stepped up their game and that they can put awesome games on it that would have to be downgraded for ps3/360. Can't wait for this.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
new video if this is the glorious HD the wU has promised than big N are in trouble cos IMO those are as bad as goldeneye GFX
[youtube]p99ghcy450E[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here we go +2