Gaming Kid Icarus has invincible rolling just like monster hunter

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also akin to KH. Don't worry about this breaking gameplay or something- I played it a Comic Con last year and it's actually pretty difficult to pull off a roll.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You want to play a game with no invincible rolling? Try Vindictus. Make your character a Lann and use twin spears as weapons. Let me tell you, it sucks. Hard.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dun care about invicible rolling or dodging, I just want the game to be released already. xP
That game keeps looking more awesome and awesome ever since I played it last year before the 3DS was released (in those console test stands Nintendo had a few months before release)

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I guess this is cool, but I would have bought it either way. It doesn't surprise me, though, invincible rolling. Brawl has it, right? And it's hard to pull off a fight where you dodge all of your opponent's attacks.
I like how they took this game that was announced at E3 2010(?) and instead of pushing it to be a launch game, took their time and fleshed it out a little. I'm scared that multiplayer will be too fun and I won't finish Story Mode...

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Invincible Rolling ?

13_rea10.png

Don't remind me ... T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat