frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work with it.
Not true, do your research.

It works, but you can only use it to move, not aim. Support for the CPP was mostly implemented just for lefties. I think you have to have it on when you boot the game or else it'll give you an error along the lines of "The IR connection has been severed" or something.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work the way you want it to would've been a better way to phrase things. Sorry, I should've prefaced seeing frogboy opening this thread and try to provoke a passive agressive argument.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'm left handed, I find it easier to use the left circle pad for moving, change the controls to abxy for aiming, (increasing the verticle and horizontal speeds for aiming as well) and changing the fire button to R. Then you can use the ZL on the circle pad pro to fire, making your hand less cramped at the top of the 3DS

Edit: Lol just notice I failed in the title.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Even though I'm left handed, I find it easier to use the left circle pad for moving, change the controls to abxy for aiming, (increasing the verticle and horizontal speeds for aiming as well) and changing the fire button to R. Then you can use the ZL on the circle pad pro to fire, making your hand less cramped at the top of the 3DS

Edit: Lol just notice I failed in the title.
Get yourself a finger stylus, it's the best control option available if you have normal to big sized hands.

Reactions: 2 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The Circle Pad Pro works just fine with Kid Icarus, only thing is, you need to have the CPP installed before turning on the game, or the game won't detect it for some reason. You don't have to change any settings tho, unlike in Revelations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo