)

Gunfreak11

Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
Their site looks amazing save for a couple of things (Which of course is my opinion). That would be the products bar and content organization. Perhaps I am being too picky, but I think that the search bar should line up with the navigation bar. Their site should also include better organization for the flashcarts, such as DSi Flashcarts in the DSi sections, and DS flashcarts in the DS section.
yaynds.gif

starfox223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I start? I completely love the new style and the Red and White is very sleek.
Its pretty cool that you can change the font style and the text size, makes it accessible to those with less then stellar eye vision.
The prices have to be the best part. I've been wanting to get a Acekard2i for a while now but the cheapest place ships from china, they have the second cheapest AK2i I have seen and they ship right from good old Canada.

Even if i don't get to be the 1 of the lucky 20 at least I know where I'm buying a AK2i from.

I never been in a GBAtemp contest these would be my first one.
yay.gif

PokemonHaker94

Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
Gunfreak11 said:
Their site looks amazing save for a couple of things (Which of course is my opinion). That would be the products bar and content organization. Perhaps I am being too picky, but I think that the search bar should line up with the navigation bar. Their site should also include better organization for the flashcarts, such as DSi Flashcarts in the DSi sections, and DS flashcarts in the DS section.
yaynds.gif
Wooowaaa cool, awesome
yay.gif

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ive been using an R4 for a while now, but I've been thinking about an upgrade for a while now. The R4 just doesn't have enough support compared to the newer flash carts out there.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought my first Flash Cart (R4) from Kick Gaming a few years back great service
biggrin.gif

I just wish they sold Wii replacement shells
frown.gif
Looks like they sell replacement screws for Wii and the Triwing Screwdrivers though so thats cool
biggrin.gif

mobad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I must say, I love the new design. One of the best Canadian video game accessories sites just got better.

lathenia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah damn. I wish I had known about this site when I bought my crap. The site seems great, as expected from gbatemp's affiliate.

DrKirre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Niiiiice! Kick has been my choice of DS supplier for a long time. When I first got a flashcard, it was their set of Supercard SD and Superkey. I recently re-acquired a DS after my old one got stolen, and my first purchase was an M3 with rumble from Kick. I've told others this, and I'll tell it here: Kick is -the best-. Long live KG!
biggrin.gif

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I can win something! xD My old M3 Real is on its last legs.
frown.gif
The clamps have broken and the card is no longer held together, As well the spring in the MicroSD slot is messing up and the MicroSD only clicks in like once every 10 times I try to put it in, and then I might get a no MicroSD found error!
cry.gif

Konstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see such a great site getting an upgrade! Loving the new layout. Cheers to the Kick Gaming team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM