Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLOGAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great prices, do you take GBP? If not then I'll definately be opening a PayPal (assuming you take PayPal?)

Well done
biggrin.gif
!

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
The site degrades pretty well with javascript off. However, it makes the page extremely long.

Is anyone reading these?

P.S. My birthday is the day of the draw
biggrin.gif

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys need to make contests like this more often. I'm sure traffic will go through to roof with more people wanting to log in to see what's going on here.
laugh.gif

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Just checked out the new site and i really like the main site design with that big menu where you can browse the items.
Other than that im really interested in how shipping items would work.
I live in Norway so whats why this is very important.
If anyone knows about this, fell free to pm me.
smile.gif

DigitalSquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, beautiful website, Kick Gaming. Puts Dealwoot behind. I'd hope to buy something nice from you guys in the future, I need me a new reputable source. The give-away added a lot of props in my book. Insta-bookmark.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
60 pages already, everyone loves a freebie I guess...

Hands down, kickgaming is the best online experience I've had - even when things went horribly wrong with one of my orders they went above and beyond and always get my recommendation, even if they chose to re-do their site in god awful colors in hand coded text only (which thankfully they haven't.)

D

Deleted User

The new site layout looks really good. Even though I never ordered there before I have only heard positive things about them.

cory1492 said:
60 pages already, everyone loves a freebie I guess...
Absolutely.
smile.gif

PKInferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see a secure site for purchasing ds flash cards and accessories. Some of the PSP and Wii stuff caught my eye so I'll be shopping after this post
gbasp.gif

ragnamuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this event increases their customer base. I ordered a GBA expansion pack from them a while back and the service was great. Shipping was less than on the website because I had it sent to my parents' place in a neighbouring province, and they were really friendly. I'll definitely order from them again if I need something gaming-related.

segaboy7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome Site!!! Wicked prices and I especially like the how you can switch between US and Canadian Currency . I can't wait to start buying some stuff off the site
gbasp.gif

ruel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a really cool contest, but I have no idea what anybody would do with 10 carts if they won. Maybe give them to friends???

dogm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice look. Haven't been here before but have had friends swear by the site. Grats on the redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!