Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am simply amazed at how economic friendly their DS LITE replacement casings are. Back here they cost around let's say almost $30 and they sell it for 19? Epic win! Hope this counts as an entry but... still... sweet deals.
grog.gif

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for some reason that site give me a feeling that it pretty empty, apparently it is the color white
they should put more text or icon or more random stuff to make the site less empty. make other color

Xyrho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The redesign looks really great, good job! And it's really great that you guys are doing this, good luck to everyone.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
dear santa:

I would like a new bike,very expensive,not cheap one like mine,lcd tv,so i could get back that square meter my curent tv covers,and some nice sofa,not bumpy.. oh and beer,a lot of beeer,and some smokes maybe..

wait,wrong thread..
biggrin.gif

nice site,looks nintendo a bit..

grog.gif

killians

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked out the site and easy to navigate. I'm looking for those wii feet replacements and they have them. thanks

...I just bought them

arsenal-rider&#3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! what a website, it looks nice too!. Hope i win the contest, i'd love to win one of the Supercard DSONEi. also an itouch2 might not be soo bad. Also love GBATemp!!!!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif
smileipb2.png
yaynds.gif

kenen02

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The website looks much nicer, with new products placed at the front of page. It is organized in a way where people can change currency and can choose prducts easier. Hope you have a great re-launch.

Tri3dgE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like the site is pretty good. Layout is good, but the background feels more is to be wanted; maybe something much cooler next time. The stock prices are pretty good also, plus they ship internationally too! I might buy a replacement case from them in the future.

Too bad though they have no available accessories and add-ons for past systems such the PS2.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Looks great, the only think bothering me is no shipping prices posted anywhere (I don't want to fake order something to get calculated shipping).
Next time I need something for my NDS Lite I check at Kick Gaming first
smile.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a nice-looking redesign.

But in the unlikely event that I actually win the contest, I'll have to actually buy a DSi! What a conundrum.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an awesome layout that they have chosen to use. I like how the newer/interesting products get scrolled from the top. I didn't even know there was a Dsi card until I saw their site ;\.

I'll have to keep it bookmarked and visit it as often as I do gbatemp. I'll definitely be shopping there in the future, especially since their an affiliate to gbatemp. You guys know what your doing and I can trust your affiliates because your site is well maintained, well explained, and knowledgeable.

Thanks gbatemp for finding some awesome affiliates to network with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol